I am only on my 3rd day here (leaving Saturday), but felt compelled to write a review, as I am feeling so fortunate to be here. This is my 9th trip to Cabo, but this hotel is one of the best (if not the very best) I have stayed in. The only place comparable is Capella Pedregal, which is on the same beach and more expensive (I have previously stayed at Villa Palmar, Casa Dorada, and ME Cabo - but this place blows them out of the water). First, the location. I have seen 5-10 whales a day and big groups of eagle rays jumping out of the water- all from either my deck or from one of the breathtaking, heated infinity pools overlooking the ocean. There are no vendors and the beach is practically empty. So, it is very relaxing. You can also climb over the rocks to Lover's beach (it was a bit difficult to do barefoot and maybe dangerous, but worth it). You can also easily walk into town for the nightlife, so it is the best of both worlds. Serene, peaceful and quiet at "home" and crazy and fun only 20 minutes walk away. The hotel itself is simply gorgeous. All the little touches are lovely- understated and beautiful. The rooms are tastefully decorated, modern and gorgeous. Great bathrooms, top of the line everything. Comfortable beds and lots and lots of space. The staff here are also so lovely and welcoming. I would highly recommend this place to anyone. I am already sad I have to leave in 5 days!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos