very Clean... awesome staff and great facility. close to taco stands and marina. Never slept better with crashing waves under the condo. saved a few $$$ by grabbing fish from boats on the way in and doing our own tacos in the condo. Great kitchen facilities... super clean... just make sure you bring some plastic bags, tupperware and other small can't live without kitchen things. Gym and spa has everything...
My week(s) are directly following Baja 1000 race... so if your crew wants to relax for a week find me at race-dezert.
Good luck in the race, see you at cabo Wabo...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Vacatia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos