My husband and I spent two weeks in April at Grand Solmar, Land's End, Baja California Sur and we absolutely loved it. I wish I could have stayed forever. I fell in love with Solmar beach in 1993 when we stayed at Terra Sol and I have wanted to go back ever since. Finally it happened and it was everything that I had dreamt about and more. The rooms, the pools, the gardens, the food but most of all the staff, which made our stay so very pleasant. Whether it were Felix and Emmanuel and the others who ferried us back and forth in the golf carts, or it was the very friendly people at the reception desk, the hostesses or the concierge, the lovely ladies who kept our rooms clean and turn down our beds, they were all wonderful. But the staff we saw most of was the people who waited on us either at Las Brisas or las Olas , Alberto was a great favorite with everyone from Alberta. Our friends at la Roca, Tania who greeted us with a big smile, Roberto who served most nights, but there was also Memo, Alonso, Cecia, Erik Deysy and Estefano, who did their utmost to make sure our meals were most enjoyable. I miss them all. I must mention that rarly have I slept in a more comfortable bed at any hotel, but then the thunderous waves did put me to sleep like a baby.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos