Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa
$412
$346
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$505
$419
  • Breakfast included
Pueblo Bonito Rose(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$389
$322
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$163
$241
$220
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$260
$191
Melia.com
  • Pool
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$447
$270
Official Hotel
  • Pool
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$376
$304
  • Pool
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$200
$172
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
$625
$606
3,379 results
All reviewsla rocasports bardon luisconstruction noisemurphy bedlands endthe pacific oceanmaster suiteinfinity pooltime sharemeal planfitness centercrashing waveswelcome homebell staffrooms are beautifulspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 26, 2012

We recently stayed at this resort. We used the week that we own. We stayed in room 7402 which is a 2 bedroom unit. It was beautiful and the views of the ocean can't be beat. It was very clean and spacious. The service throughout the resort was beyond excellent. All of the service staff that we met where friendly, eager to assist, had smiles on their faces and treated us like royalty! It is a non swimming beach due to riptides but the pools were numerous and chairs were plentiful and comfortable.

I do have one suggestion. The master bathroom was wonderful but it needs a curtain that can be closed between the showers and the whirlpool tub to use when a person would like some privacy if people are on the deck. Currently there is a clear view from the outside deck into the bathroom. At night when the lights are on it is even easier to see in the bathroom from the outside. (This is the reason that I have given the rooms 1 less star than excellent.)

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Rhb120
mil081, Manager at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2012

Dear Rhb120, it was a honor and pleasure pampering you and family.
Come back soon!

Reviewed January 23, 2012

Grand Solmar is not only a brand new, beautiful resort, it is also the absolute best location. It is situated on a quiet, private beach on the Pacific side, however is just a short walk over a small ridge to the hustle and bustle of Cabo.

We are "owners" but cannot not make the trip every year from Ohio, soooooo....

RENT MY TIMESHARE: $750 (Wk 24, 3rd week of June)

We have a Jr. Suite that is amazing for two, but can sleep 4.

Contact Skip for rental inquiries at: tellskip@gmail.com

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
mil081, Manager at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2012

Dear Wecruisetoo, glad you have great pride to own at Grand Solmar.
We offer also a personalized service to detail and this last for your enjoyment.

Reviewed January 22, 2012

We have been going to Cabo San Lucas for over 7 years and have had the eagles nest penthouse at Playa Grande. This year was our 1st trip to the Grand Solmar. We have a 2 bedroom presidential suite which was outstanding. They made a point to have upscale furnishings that are only complimented by their outstanding service. We absolutely enjoyed our two week stay. The bell captains (Manny & Sammie) are top notched and very knowledgeable about the property and all of the amenities that Cabo has to offer. Sergio at the adult pool is very attentive and looks after all of your needs while in his charge. We are already looking forward to our return and considering purchasing additional weeks at the property. No where else can you stay in Cabo, with this quality and remain walking distance into town.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank ArkansasMark72703
mil081, Manager at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2012

Dear Arkansas Mark, that’s what we do best like indulging you and Family while sipping into a Margarita watching the sunset from our infinity pools. Manny, Sam, Luz, Leo, Fabian, Chef Hector, Eduardo, Alana, Sergio, Armando, Ruben, David and all others send you there regards.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

I went to Mexico all by myself on my first time leaving Canada. Was starving by the time I got to the resort so was dressed warm coming from Canada so dumped my bag out on the floor to pick out some cooler clothes and ran down to eat and grab a drink when I came back room service had been done the lovely maid hung up all my clothes and folded them and put away all my bathroom items as well which was an awesome surprise but really unexpected lol. There is construction going on as most of you know but it was very quiet, they quit by 7pm each afternoon and it's away from the resort amenities so there was no interfering with my stay there. I recommend the all inclusive this way you can try all the lovely food and drinks if you are a drinker they have every kind of drink you could imagine and then some I think I tried them all lol. At the La Roca restaurant they had seating indoor or outdoor, very lovely but very reasonable prices. Will all inclusive you get to visit Playa Grande for their theme nights for free which is really cool and there is a free shuttle there. Overall excellent experience and am excited to possible going back next January after the resort is completely finished. For fun I recommend a cruise on the Bucaneer Queen it was the most fun I had my entire trip all food and booze included with a live show for only $60

Room Tip: There are alot of waterfalls there my room was almost right on top of one which was very pretty but noisy I'm a smoker so spent a lot of time on my deck this is just me being addicted to my fav TV show and not being able to watch it on my deck due to the noise of the waterfall but all other guests were wanting these rooms over the waterfalls so I guess each to their own :-)
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Omniavincitamor
mil081, Manager at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2012

Dear Omniavincitamor, don’t expect less as you deserve the best.
Come back soon.

Reviewed January 18, 2012

After searching for a resort in Cabo with the help of TA we came up with G.S. and we were VERY disappointed. There are a number of good reviews but if you notice the majority of them come from time share owners which is what this resort is about. They "attempt" to be on par with the Rtiz's of the world but unfortunately there main focus is "selling" time shares. The service was mediocre at best and the construction was very intrusive and what made it worse is we asked to be moved and were told there were no more rooms which was not true because we saw many empty rooms being used on timeshare "sales tours". The resort is in a great location but it stops there!!!

Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
15  Thank funcplIllinois
mil081, Manager at Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2012

Dear Illinois, we would like to apologize for an unforeseen situation we had with our reservation system as this last apparently affected your entire expectation within the resort.
We hope to have the chance to mend your perception on your next stay with us.