We are owners and it was our first time in our unit this year, staying at Playa Grande before. We have spent 3 weeks from Dec. 18th to Jan. 8th 2012 and it was nothing but a great experience. The infinity pool are great, heated and about 200 feet of Pacific Ocean. The Master Bedroom is great and the huge balcony gave us the chance to watch the everyday breathtaking sunsets.
All personnel would do anything withing their power to help you and make sure you are completely satisfy. Concierges José and Ruben were always smilling and ready to help us. Bell boys Emanuelle, Joel, Samuel, just to name a few, were always there to help us. Barmen at la Rocca Bar David, Armando, Braulio, Nunger, Juan Manual and the beautifull Estrella, were so so funny and they gave us such a good service.
I do not want to forget Ericka, sales service, who was more than there for us.
We also want to mention our Sales Representative Jill Thompson who is always available to answer any question for us. She really did a good job by selling us a Master Bedroom at Grand Solmar.
I do not want to forget Eduardo.Gonzalez, Food and Beverage Manager who invited us to have a wonderfull diner at la Rocca, compliment of the house, because couple of times our lunch took a while before served. We had a 5 services meal with good wine according each service. It was just perfect. Jonathan our waiter was such a nice guy. He was even trying to speak french to please us.
As for the construction, it was not a problem for us, we barely heard it since the unit is so closed to Pacific Ocean, the huge waves made the noise almost non existing and we were in building 6 just beside the Construction Site.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Vacatia, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos