I spent the first week of October in a studio and had a great time. The service was great and the noise from the construction was minimal. Spent most of the time at the large pool. (next to the construction) The surf was fantastic. The crashing waves were so load, you could hear at night.
We went in town almost everyday. We took the shuttle to Playa Grande and walked in. We ate at La Roca, they prepared the fish that we caught on both occasions. Well done.
Looking forward to my return trip in December so I can leave the door open and listen to the ways each night.
Looking forward to my stay in a 2 bedroom suite.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Grand Solmar is the new standard of luxury in Cabo San Lucas. Thoughtfulness and thoroughness are the trademarks of this grand resort. Every detail was considered right down to the intricate designs in the walkways, the stone entries to the rooms and the construction of subterranean passages so the busy staff does not interrupt relaxing guests. The award-winning design combines the grace of old world architecture with carefully crafted modern style. And the location will leave you speechless. A natural cliff forms the backdrop and guides guests to a lobby complete with a spectacular view of the mighty Pacific Ocean. From here, you can see pelicans soaring over golden sands and sailboats scooting across blue waves. Just feet away is the very tip of the Baja Peninsula in all its sun-drenched glory. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Resort And Spa
- Grand Solmar Land`s End Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos