Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$332
$236
  • Pool
Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach Golf & Spa Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$564
$431
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$468
$429
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$116
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$195
  • Pool
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$257
$204
Melia.com
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)
$700
$669
Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$389
$327
  • Pool
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$485
$196
Bookit.com
  • Pool
Solmar Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$122
3,382 results
All reviewsla rocasports bardon luisconstruction noisemurphy bedlands endthe pacific oceanmaster suiteinfinity pooltime sharemeal planfitness centercrashing waveswelcome homebell staffrooms are beautifulspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 24, 2011

My husband and I just returned from our stay at the Grand Solmar. I absolutely love this resort. The location is excellent, service wonderful, and the resort itself is beautiful! Yes, there is a fair amount of construction going on, but I did not find that it disturbed our stay at all. The staff is very accommodating and they do their best to insure that your experience is great! I am already looking forward to our return trip next year!!

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
5  Thank Stace10462
Reviewed April 19, 2011

We just got back from our vacation about a week ago and i have to say this resot will be one of the best resorts in Cabo. They are still under construction while being open but the service they provide more than makes up for it.. We love great service and that is not always easy to find. They will treat you like a king. I'm sure the reason why they do that is to make up for the fact that they are under construction.

The infinity pools are beautiful and the resort itself is situated behind the famous rock formations. I was drinking my margarita one day with my son feeling relaxed (wink wink) and all of a sudden we spot a whale! A huge one that started giving a show. It was so close! It was amazing! The resort is so close to the ocean you can spot the whales from your balcony which by the way are huge. The drawback is that because of the location you can't get in the beach. It's open sea. The advantage however is you get to see the whales from your balcony or infinity pool as they swim pretty close to the shore. I also saw people fishing from the beach in the morning. Awesome. The marina is also walking distance which is always a plus. We love the bars and the restaurants in Cabo.

I had a great experience at this resort and look forward to scheduling next years trip.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family
7  Thank dolivares44
Reviewed April 17, 2011

The Grand Solmar is in a very special league in my book. The location is a true natural wonder and the design and construction of the entire place is stunning. The staff truly cares about your experience and is always available for anything. It’s close to town for a night out, or activities in the marina. Family friendly and posh at the same time. There are a lot of choices in Cabo, but this place is on a completely different level than almost all of them. There’s construction going on the next phase, and I was worried about that prior to going down, but it really is out of sight and hardly noticeable. We spent two weeks here. We will be back.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family