“Just beautiful!”

Los Cabos Luxury Snorkel and Lunch Cruise
$74.98*
Los Cabos Arch and Bay Kayak Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: The clear turquoise waters makes this beach a great snokeling and swimming area.
Reviewed January 25, 2014

The snorkeling tour took us over to Chileno Beach for snorkeling, sunning, and enjoyment! Water is calm for snorkeling and the tour over is so much fun! Even saw a whale out in the Sea during our journey!

1  Thank Cynthia H
There are newer reviews for Chileno Beach

Reviewed January 24, 2014

We took the SuperCabos bus from The Welk Sirena Del Mar and enjoyed a gorgeous day with great snorkeling, beautiful views and no beach vendors like down in Cabo! No need to pay for a snorkel cruise! They all come here! Just take the bus for a few pesos and bring a cooler and drinks!

8  Thank kabrooklyn
Reviewed January 24, 2014

We went here twice during our stay. The beach is pretty, but the sand isn't soft. I wore my water socks and my feet loved me for it. There is a washroom and shower to rinse off, but there is no food service here so pack snacks and drinks. There is supervision in both the parking lot and the beach. It also has wheelchair access and a few palapas. If you don't have your own snorkel gear rent some from your hotel. The snorkeling here is great, lots of species and clear water. Don't bother with an expensive snorkel tour, you can jump on a bus for a couple of dollars or share a cab for a fraction of the cost of a snorkel tour. There seemed to be a bunch of snorkel tours stop at this beach. I shutter to think what they payed. We swam here in January. I've swam in warmer ocean water, but I found the water temperature to be fine. I find the temperature of most Canadian lakes to be colder in the summer, than this water. The afternoons here are so sunny and warm that the water feels refreshing and nice.

5  Thank Kirbster119
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Get out of the pool, you won't regret or forget this beach. Very safe, do snorkel-- it is amazing. Bring lunch and make a day of it. Good for kids and family, no current/undertow.

2  Thank Bradley M
Reviewed January 23, 2014

Get away from it all and explore, bring lunch and a cooler and spend the day, it"s such a beautiful quiet beach.

2  Thank tripstocker