“Camping/RVing in Cabo”
Review of Club Cabo Inn

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Cabo San Lucas
Club Cabo Inn
Ranked #57 of 71 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Grass Valley, California
“Camping/RVing in Cabo”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is the 2nd time I have stayed here, pulled in at Night,knowing where the place was, and it was no big deal for the owner Martin, in fact, We didn't even sign in for 2 days, and stayed this time for 5 days.. We were in our Motor Home, towing a trailer with a quad, and left for 2 nights leaving the trailer and quad knowing it was safe. The pool is clean and a nice size,the beach is close, Martin and Wife are very friendly, the place is safe at night, showers work great, and toilets work good... I mean your in Mexico, what do you want? I'll always stay there when driving to Cabo..

Room Tip: We didn't stay in a room, were in our motor home.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank JONHAGAR

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Kodiak Island, Alaska
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Martin and his lovely wife made sure that we were comfortable in our casita by the pool. We had our privacy and knew that our two small dogs were also welcome. Finding clean rooms and grounds plus friendly hosts plus canine friendly can be a challenge when traveling. My husband and I would drop by again when going through Cabo rather than go to one of the fancy hotels because of the personal service and accomadations. The hotel is close to the beach, restaurants and safe for the dogs. Thank you Marvin for the books that you lent to us too! We will be by again to return them. From Brett and Lori Lounsbury from Kodiak, Alaska

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Lori M
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed March 25, 2013

My husband and I just returned from our stay at Club Cabo and can't wait to go back.

We stayed in our motorhome for two weeks and really enjoyed the down home, very relaxed atmosphere that the owner/managers, Irene and Martin, provided us.

There were all the amenties we could ask for including a pool, laundry and cleaning services (additional cost but very reaonsable), work out equipment and even our new small friend Brandi (Martin and Irene's little dog) that often came to visit us. Especially my husband when he was cooking!

Another couple from Canada joined us with their 5th wheel and another friend flew down and stayed in one of the suites (clean, well furnished, TV and full kitchen!) for a few days. The whole gang will be back.

We miss the sun and fantastic hospitality!

If you want to avoid huge resorts, stay in a good location with fun people, a Mexican feel and all the ameneties you need at a reasonable price this is a great place to stay.

We will post photos soon.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
San Francisco, California
Reviewed March 22, 2013

My husband, our chihuahua & I have been RV'ing in Baja for 2 months & have camped on beaches & RV parks all the way down from California. RV parks in Cabo are expensive & none are close to the beach/downtown area. Martin & Irene's park is clean & safe, completely walled & gated at night, quiet, pet friendly, GREAT wifi, nice HOT shower with good water pressure, clean pool, lots of trees & birds & we ride our bikes about 1 mile to the beach/downtown area (yes, it is a dusty, dirt road, but that shouldn't be a surprise in Mexico!) Martin & Irene are very hospitable & accommodating hosts. We have totally enjoyed our stay here & will definitely come again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Cindy H
Bishop, California
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I've just returned from my third stay there and I would recommend it if you're looking for simple, safe, dog friendly, and a great location yet muy tranquilo. I've stayed elsewhere, and looked around a bit, and this is the place fof me.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Rich E
La Paz, Mexico
Reviewed February 26, 2013

We are travelling the Baja in a RV and sites in the Los Cabos area are very sparse. We checked out the 3 in the area and chose to stay at Club Cabo. Great location, very safe, and has all the services we need. Irene and Martin are like B&B hosts. They visit with you, provide local information and are very accommodating. The pool was clean and cool, and the sauna shower was great. We stayed a few days, then left to travel the east cape, returned to Club Cabo and Martin let us wash our RV with his wash supplies for $4.00. Considering Los Cabos is the most expensive area in Mexico, we felt we got good value. We will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Greg L
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed February 4, 2013

This place is deffinetly NOT as advertised here. It´s NOT on the beach (you have to walk for at least 15 minutes in a dirt and sand road, with almost no light at night). The "campground" is in fact the parking lot, full of sand and stones and it seems that it´s cleaned once a month. The charge is abusive for the service (I paid US$10 per person per day to sleep in this "campground") and what you get is the floor to sleep, hot shower and, WHEN IT WORKS, wifi. The bathroom is dirty and in not good conditions of use, the owners not even give you toilet paper, the only good thing is that at least the toilet flush works, Although of this, the dutch owner, Martin, claims to have the best campgroud in all Baja California. Well, I´ve traveled all the Baja and I can say, for sure, this is one of the WORST campgrounds I've stayed, for the price it charges. Talking about the owner now: he keeps trying to take every money he can from you, sometimes even changing the price both agreed in the beggining. He is also very rude and unstable. Obviously, he will respond to this review saying it is fake, since I'm not putting the exact date of my stay to guard my integrity, or he will say this review doesn't reflect the reality, as he does to every bad review he receives. For this I'm uploading to trip advisor, along with the comment, pictures I've taken of the place, to prove I'm real.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
4 Thank Bruno M
bajaconsultant, Owner at Club Cabo Inn, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
There you go again as ronald reagan would say hiding behind your email so we wont find you to confront you about your erroneous lies you cant hide we already know who you were we recognize the shirt you hung to dry and forgot and later came back for before you left town . these 3 teen agers who stayed here NEVER had a complaint about anything while here and they were here with us a long time ago many months ago or more how childish to complain about the price of only 10 dollars to camp and have fun at the beach while we watch over your camp site so you wont lose your stuff and then also when they went drinking at night . if you cant afford to camp in cabo for 10 bucks per day just stay home with mom ...
ps notice they said [ hot shower ] thanks for that compliment and no toilet paper in the bath room thats because they didnt have a towel and used my toilet papaer to dry their hand on ..hmm and on and on