We are travelling the Baja in a RV and sites in the Los Cabos area are very sparse. We checked out the 3 in the area and chose to stay at Club Cabo. Great location, very safe, and has all the services we need. Irene and Martin are like B&B hosts. They visit with you, provide local information and are very accommodating. The pool was clean and cool, and the sauna shower was great. We stayed a few days, then left to travel the east cape, returned to Club Cabo and Martin let us wash our RV with his wash supplies for $4.00. Considering Los Cabos is the most expensive area in Mexico, we felt we got good value. We will stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One acre palm shaded hotel in Cabo with air-conditioning. Close to beach and town, pool and hot Jacuzzi... Weddings and reunions are welcome. Stay in our adorable suites and bungalows secure off-street parking all within Cabo's own tree section and bird forest ...reasonable prices. wifi rv camping and tent ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Club Cabo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Cabo
- Club Cabo Inn Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos