An RV park in Cabo told us about this place and that is how we ended up there. Don `t think there are many places to tent camp in Cabo. The biggest pro for this place is the location. You are within a 15 minute walk to Medano Beach and ½ hour walk to the marina. Great location!
You are camping in the dirt so the setting is not why you would be here. The washrooms and showers are good and there is a pool full of water. The place is very pet friendly so we were right at home with pomeranian Spud.
The cons would be the cost - at $25.00 a night, I felt it was a little steep although this is Cabo and nothing is cheap except for the booze. Don`t expect a lot, but it is safe and secure, right in the heart of the action and the owners are nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One acre palm shaded hotel in Cabo with air-conditioning. Close to beach and town, pool and hot Jacuzzi... Weddings and reunions are welcome. Stay in our adorable suites and bungalows secure off-street parking all within Cabo's own tree section and bird forest ...reasonable prices. wifi rv camping and tent ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Club Cabo Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Hotel Cabo
- Club Cabo Inn Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos