I went last week to Cabo San Lucas for 3 nights and a friend of mine recommended me this hotel. I have to say that is a nice place, clean, small, silent around the pool area. However, everything outside the hotel is horrible. Beware!!! All the pictures of this hotel that you will see in magazines or whatever are FAKE or too Old! Now the hotel does not have a nice view at all. The main road is dusty, you have to walk a dusty and ugly block to reach the Medano beach. The worst thing of all is that you pay 20 dollars more for a room with a view to the beach and the only thing that you can see is a building in construction that blocks fatally that view... So dont go for this. In the future, this hotel must reduce their fees dramatically or nobody will arrive... In the morning, all the workers noise wake you up early. Beds are beautifully hard, well, I love hard beds. Small kitchen, freezer and all that you need for cooking is provided, that is a nice point. The pool, clean and nice, the pool service, the Best: The big guy Omar (from Tlaxcala, Mexico, piscis by zodiac sign) is the best of the best. His attention, his patience, everything makes you feel at home. This hotel must take care of this guy because it would not be rare that a big hotel takes him away with a better job offer. Congratulations to Omar, and also, he knows his popularity, many people that read this reviews tell him about. By the way, an extra TV at the pool would be good idea... The restaurant is good enough, but my best recommendation is go outside the hotel and walk around the block to find the little seafood restaurant, owned by the blond lady and their crew... Try the almejas, the campechana and a cold beer... Pure paradise... Don't miss it! please! The Medano beach is a nice place to stay, but try to get away from the boats areas (too much smell to gasoline and engine roars), try to go to the right side of the beach, much more quiet. My opinion is that this is a nice place to stay only for one or two nights if you plan to know some Cabo San Lucas places. If you plan to go to San Jose del Cabo or La Paz, to know more beaches and fishing activities, try to move to closer hotels of your aactivities. Finally, before I arrived to the hotel, I read some reviews saying that the staff of this hotel stole some money or personal items from the rooms, so I just carried my personal back pack everywhere, and no problems!! Just in case. Regards. Off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach House Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos