We stayed at the Bahia with our wedding group last year and had an amazing experience so we decided to come back for our anniversay (see my review from last year). Nothing has changed at the Bahia, it is still an amazing boutique hotel! Beautiful property and many of the staff from last year are still there, which says something about the place. I have to mention the following staff for going above and beyond to make our stay exceptional. Carlos, Meteus, Dustin, Maria at the pool bar, Juanito at Bar Esquina, and Ana at the front desk.
The food at Bar Esquina is amazing and we went paddleboarding through CaboSup and had a great time on the boards.
We stayed the first night in a classic room on the 4th floor which was nice, view overlooking Casa Dorada and we got upgraded, thanks to Carlos, on our second two nights to a deluxe pool view room...the room was beatiful. I have to mention the housekeeping staff here as well they really are fabulous. My husband also surprised me on my birthday and had our room decorated with confetti and a towel birthday cake on the bed....such a nice touch!
I can't say enough good things about the Bahia, it is such a special place. Thank you for such amazing memories we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach House Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos