Please keep in mind...I write this review as we went during spring break...it may have been quite different another time of the year. This was a very disappointing experience. We picked this hotel because it was smaller, thinking it would be a quiet experience, away from the spring breakers. We couldn't have been more wrong. We started off with the staff telling us we could not have a room with two beds (when we had upgraded for this purpose). They then called to tell us we they would be able to deliver a rollaway at 6pm. At 8pm, we called asking where it was, and someone told us there weren't any but it would be $20 per night...if there weren't any, how is it $20 per night?? The drinks at the pool were the most outrageous I've ever seen...2 for 1 isn't really worth it when they are $15 a drink. There was a sign at check in stating "no loud music, no yelling, no slamming doors, etc." and I only wish management would have followed through with doing something about this. We didn't get sleep the whole week we were there, as all we listened to were obnoxious, loud screaming teens running through the halls at ALL hours of the night. I was shocked that this was allowed to go on. The pool was not pleasant, as it was filled with drunk spring breakers, loud and obnoxious...not the relaxing experience we were looking for. I do have to say the pool would have been nice if it was quiet...they had many comfortable lounge chairs and a swim up bar.
It was in a nice location, only a block from the beach and very close to the marina, downtown and restaurants. Rooms were fairly nice and the bed was comfortable.
This may have been a different experience had we not gone during spring break, but we spent some time at friend's hotels and it was nice and quiet there...what we were looking for. Would not come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and Jetsetter so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach Club Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos