Bahia Hotel & Beach House
ME Cabo by Melia(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$278
$243
Melia.com
Villa La Estancia Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$310
  • Pool
Playa Grande Resort(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$216
$181
  • Pool
Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$179
  • Pool
Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$334
$276
  • Breakfast included
Casa Dorada Los Cabos Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$371
$250
Official Hotel
  • Pool
Hacienda Encantada Resort & Residences(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$757
$177
  • Pool
Grand Solmar Land's End Resort & Spa(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$497
Hotels.com
$401
$270
Priceline
  • Pool
The Resort at Pedregal(Cabo San Lucas)(Great Value!)
$738
$582
1,231 results
All reviewsbar esquinamedano beachpool barclassic roomla esquinahotel restaurantdeluxe roomwalking distance to the beachsmall hotelmango deckloved this hotelpool viewspring breakdowntown cabolounge chairsgreat tripfood and drinks
Reviewed March 4, 2013

From the moment we stepped off the shuttle bus from the airport we were greeted with a huge smile and are luggage was immediately attended to, we were then sat down to check in to our room and taken through all we needed to know about the area and hotel.

The room we had was a Classic room on the 5th floor, very comfortable, clean and great space with amenities, and the added extra of a balcony with great view of the pool.
One of the main points of the hotel that stuck out for me was the staff!!! they are on hand to help you with any enquiry and are so attentive to your needs, extremely friendly and make an effort to remember your name. To add to this the owner Lee, every night made sure to work the room and meet and greet all guests at the hotel restaurant Esquina.

Cabo SUP: This is Stand Up Paddle which is run by the Bahia hotel and its Owner Lee, my first time and certainly not my last!! I cant wait to get back on the board!! Our instructors were the amazing Lizzy and Shea, both professional surfers and athletes so you are in safe hands with them.

Overall I would highly recommend this hotel, it has something for everyone and a real sense of home away from home.

If you have never been to Cabo San Lucas and want a real experience then take my word and choose The Bahia Hotel.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Giles F
lvosburgh, Owner at Bahia Hotel & Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2013

Thank you for your review. There is never to much to say when it's this good. This is the winning formula for our guests. Water sports, great location and good food. We have found that by getting to know our guests and understand what they want we can achieve positive results.
Personalized service is at the root of the guest experience at the Bahia.
Hurry back

Reviewed March 4, 2013

We are newbies to Los Cabos and booked an air/hotel package through Expedia. We, too, paid just under $100 per night; very reasonable! First, the location of this hotel was perfect. It is literally a block away from Medano Beach. You can choose to stick close to the Mango Deck and take in a more "spring break party" vibe - or walk along the beach and soak up the sun in relative peace and quiet (aside from the beach vendors, who do listen if you simply, politely tell them, "no, gracias."). Also close to Bahia are the Cabo Villas - they are "sister properties" and you can use the pools/exercise facilities there when you stay at Bahia. Finally, you are at the Marina in a less-than-10-minute walk. Literally, Luxury Avenue and the large shopping center is that close. Keep walking around the marina, and you are at Cabo Wabo/Squid Roe in another 10 minutes, if you want the party scene. We were both so happy with Bahia's location, because you can literally walk anywhere, thereby avoiding pricey cabs. We even made a trip out to City Club (a less expensive version of Costco?) and managed to carry a bunch of water and groceries back to the Bahia. Not that you need to buy groceries, if you can afford to eat out! Bahia is next to some of the area's best restaurants. We ate at and would recommend the Office, Edith's, Baja Cantina and Sharkey's (Sharkey's prepared the mahi mahi/dorado we caught fishing at a very low price and it was very tasty!). We also at at Bar Esquina in the Bahia Hotel. We had pizza and shrimp - it was quite good. Other items on the menu were fairly expensive, but it is obvious that this restaurant takes great pride in it's ingredients and preparation. Finally, as to our observations about the hotel's ammenities: the pool truly is a nice, quiet place to relax for the afternoon. Their drinks are two-for-one ($10 for two), quite large and the blended drinks are particularly very good, as they use a very heavy-duty blender (almost like a Vita-Mix). Because the pool is somewhat enclosed in the center of the hotel, the sunny spots can be limited at certain times of the day - but nonetheless, the pool area is really enjoyable. The elevators are fast - one was always waiting to take us up to our fourth floor room. We stayed in Room 433 and I really do recommend taking an older room. Our view of the city from our balcony was really nice. I think that having an upated room might be nice as far as furnishings/a microwave/flat screen tv (the old rooms do not have these updates), but you lose a lot of privacy with a pool-side, first-floor room, in my opinion. Our older room still had a kitchenette, dishes for two people, a little sink, stove top, oven and fridge. The balconies have a little table and two chairs to sit outside and enjoy a cervesa as the sun goes down. A couple other observations, based on what some reviewers had to say: despite the fact that we were in an "older" room, we did not have shower heat/pressure issues - it worked great the entire time; our maid service was great; the television worked just fine, as did the free calling to the U.S. (a GREAT perk with this hotel); the lobby always smelled very good - whatever fragrance they use, I wish I could bottle it and bring it home with me! The staff was always very friendly and kind, from the front door personnel, to the maids, to the pool staff. I observed several employees painting different areas of the hotel; it really seems that the Bahia truly cares about their property and their patrons. The ONLY drawback (and this really is out of the Bahia's hands) is that based on the location, things do get loud at night. We are a rather tame couple and being in bed before midnight most nights definitely meant we heard partiers long into the morning hours. I would stay at the Bahia again and definitely recommend it to anyone going to Cabo for the first time/with no timeshare, etc. Can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
lvosburgh, Owner at Bahia Hotel & Beach House, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Thank you for your review. You have provided a lot of information that will help future guests. We have a lot of repeat guests who enjoy the upper floors for the view and privacy. It comes down to personal preference. I allways like to hear from new visitors and there comments. It is very helpful and its nice that you took the time to include all the information and comments.
Now that you are a Cabo ite come back soon!!!!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

As a first time visitor to Cabo, this hotel was a great choice. The decor is chic, the rooms spacious and the bed was very comfortable. I still can't believe our room was only $95 a night. I wasn't a fan of the shower as the water went from hot to cold during the whole time. Adjusting the temp didn't seem to change things. It's not too much of a quibble though, that was my experience with hotels in PV also..

What sets Bahia apart is the staff. Very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Every single staff member we ran across went out of their way to make us happy. I stupidly left my husbands iPad charger at home (a BIG problem, we are self-employed and we need email access just to be able to leave town). After buying two non working chargers in town I didn't know what to do. Well the front desk clerk lent us his personal charger and we charged everything up and were good to go. I've never in all my travels had such good service. Thanks so much.

The pool is nice, not too crowded. 2 for 1 margarita's and pina coladas. The lounge chairs are comfy and they had these great double sized beds for lounging. Super cool. I really can't speak to the pool itself. I have problems with chlorine, so I just lounged the afternoon away.

We had dinner one night at Bar Esquina, yummy food, great service, love the ambiance. Breakfast on Sunday morning was also great. My husband wasn't feeling to great so I snuck out of the room and had a working breakfast. Service and Huevos Rancheros were awesome. The latte I had was excellnet, one of the best I've ever had (I'm from Seattle and very picky about my coffee) and the latte art is awesome. They took good care of me and let me type away.

Great location close to the beach and a short 5 minute walk to the marina.

Room Tip: I understand the 1st floor rooms have been remodeled and don't have problems with the showers.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you for your review. It is hard to please a Seattle coffee lover but it sounds like we have done it. My girl Shaela prepares it with love and it shows. We are lucky to have her.
Thank you for pointing out the location as it adds to stress free vacations.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

Truly a boutique hotel yet so convenient to the beach, marina and town. The customer service is excellent from the valet parking to the front desk to the restaurant. I loved the coffee shop and appreciated being able to get a "better than Starbucks" latte every morning before hitting the beach. The food is really really good in the restaurant. I ate many meals there and even celebrated my 60th birthday with my family there. They cooked the fish my son caught to perfection ... and I had a truly unique birthday cake that looked like a Tiffany blue box.
You get the feeling that real attention is being paid at all times. I'll be back!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for your review. It is truly a unique experience to eat a fish caught that day and enjoy it with family. The Bahia family thrives on provide unique experiences and creating memories for a lifetime and this was one of those experiences.
We were told that your Mom loved anything in a tiffanys box so we felt it was a nice tribute to her on your birthday. Thansk for coming and see you next year!!!

Reviewed February 28, 2013

The Bahia on 2/16/13 weekend was NOTHING SHORT OF AMAZING! The staff was amazing, attentive, and felt like family. I celebrated my bday here this weekend and they helped make it awesome. I had a cake with my name on it sent to the room and that made me smile. AND it was awesome. I haven't been to Mexico in years and it was my first time in Cabo. Best weekend trip ever for a 27th bday with my mom! I will definitely be back! It's beautiful and perfect setting for a good time. Karim was awesome at check-in! I've been to all-inclusive hotels before and with the service they provided here, I didn't even miss 'em. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!

Very Satisfied Birthday Girl

P.S. They had free wifi and free calls to US and CA so you can call all your friends/family and brag that you're on vacation! ;-)

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your review. I am glad you had such a great birthday and yes Karim is a wonderful employee!!!!!