A couple months ago, I decided to take my girlfriend down to Cabo to get away for the weekend. In my search for accommodations, I happen to come across an ad for the private condo rentals at the Bahia Hotel. Since I was working on a tight budget, I immediately emailed Sophie(firstname.lastname@example.org), the owner of the unit(#130) to find out pricing. She replied within minutes and was polite, honest, and very accommodating. She responded with the best possible deal/value I had found in my entire search. I was a little skeptical at first as to what I would be getting once I got there because it sounded too good to be true.
When I arrived, I was more than pleased. My first thoughts were when can I plan for my next stay here. The place exceeded my expectations by far. The location was perfect, it was right next door to the most expensive resorts with the best beaches and all the water sport rentals. The decor and feel were also on par with the high end resorts. They had a great restaurant and the staff was as hospitable as can be. The room was spotless, spacious, and comfortable. The only thing that was inconsistent, was the price - it was much more affordable.
Also, when using the internet as your only source when booking for travel abroad and not being familiar with the destination, its understandable to feel a little uneasy, however, after working with Sophie, I can assure you that you will be more than satisfied. It was more like working with a friend. Here is the website for her condo rental http://www.weekendgetawaycabo.com.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach House Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos