I am usually on a backpacker budget, so this hotel was a true gem!
When we arrived at this hotel, I thought surely there was a mistake...I have NEVER stayed in such a beautiful place, so close to the beach in my life! The hotel's decor is stunning, and the staff helpful. Our room was amazing, with a small kitchenette, complete with stove, a bamboo door clean bathroom and amazing lamp shades in the shape of shells made of clay.
The TV had about 50 channels so perfect! Housekeeping would come in at around 10am, but you can choose to just take towels. There are good working lifts in the hotel.
It is a 4-star resort! For what I usually pay for hotels in other places around the world ($50-$100 per night), I got what seemed like a mansion.
The only downside was the hugely overpriced restaurant. I would never eat there, buffet breakfast was about $25USD!! Better to go to the restaurant over the road - Sharky's. Not only is the food amazingly delicious but you can have a whole 2 course dinner for two for around $12USD.
This is the place to stay in Cabo!!! Beach and bars are a 1 minute walk! Stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach House Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos