I was a little uneasy about going to Mexico even though I heard Cabo was relatively safe. I did not know quite what to expect, but when I walked into our hotel, Bahia, my uneasiness was put to rest. Bahia is a very welcoming and beautiful hotel that made my stay in Mexico a great one. The staff seems there is like family and went out of their way to make us feel like family too. The rooms are big and beautiful and have great views of the Cabo area. We got a room on the pool level, which was great because we could just walk out of our back door and go swimming/hot tubbing whenever we wanted. The pool area is beautiful as well with a lot of lounge chairs and a bar that serves you in the pool. The restaurant in Bahia is also very good. It get's pretty packed at night (even weeknights) which adds to a fun atmosphere. The staff and bartenders are also very friendly and let my whole group (8 people) camp out at the bar to watch 2 NBA playoff games all night. The beach is about a one minute walk from Bahia. The hotel has a beach club there that provides lounge chairs and has great food/drinks. The only bad part of the beach is that it is public and the locals are very aggressive in trying to sell you stuff. The people that work for Bahia and at the beach club provided great service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Orbitz, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Cancelon, HotelsClick, Priceline, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach House Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos