Me and 2 buddies went down to celebrate a friends birthday towards the end of April. We were super excited when we pulled up to the entrance of the hotel with its nice decked out lobby and the adjacent restaurant, (the thrill of fellas’ weekend in Cabo added to the excitement as well). A little shaky on check in as the room we checked in was not available. ( scared me a bit as i read a couple reviews prior to departing San Diego.. and I was thinking are you serious!!) There was a beautiful woman working the front desk that did her best to accommodate us and it paid it off.. After being shown 2 other rooms we finally found a location we would settle comfortably in for the next couple of days – 3rd time was the charm. . (Awesome part about this hotel is there are timeshares in it - multiple room/condo like arrangements) we lucked out.
Friendly staff that was very welcoming to questions and suggestion, Great pool area and swim up bar. (Added treat was the 5 Tecate models that spent the day at the hotel, pool side). We meet up with the owner Lee, who was a great down to earth guy and made us welcome.
We had a plan to go to the restaurant on Saturday night to celebrate my buddies’ birthday but we weren’t smart enough to book reservation in advance (popular place). We were able to find room at the bar to eat and the food was amazing, quick service and decent prices. Great food and NBA finals on the tv, perfect combo.
Recap of the hotel offers great rooms for a great price compared to other hotels in the area. The location is a block from the beach. The staff is friendly and the grounds are well kept and secure. Would definitely recommend it, and plan a return trip real soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Bahia Hotel is a charming, full-service boutique hotel located in the heart of Cabo San Lucas' bustling Medano Beach district, steps from the activities, shopping, dining and nightlife for which Cabo is legendary. With its rich history, personalized service and intimate, welcoming environment, Bahia Hotel differentiates itself from the larger, homogenous chain hotels in Los Cabos. Bahia Hotel offers guests a luxury, urban-chic environment while maintaining the classic Cabo vibe.Bahia Hotel's new first-class restaurant, Bar Esquina, features a new twist on International creative cuisine in Cabo: Mexican influenced Mediterranean flavors using locally grown, organic produce; fresh fish from the Pacific & Sea of Cortez; and the highest quality meats cooked on a mesquite grill.If you are planning your first trip to Cabo, Bahia Hotel is the perfect choice: clean, safe, centrally-located and full of Cabo personality. If you are Cabo veteran, please stop by for quick tour of our beautifully remodeled property. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Booking.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Bahia Hotel & Beach House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bahia Hotel And Beach Club
- Bahia Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Cabo San Lucas
- Bahia Hotel & Beach House Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos