All reviews budget hotel would stay here again small pool standard room street noise master suite fresh fruit medano beach close to downtown free breakfast location is great marina area cereal tv toothbrush cabo lotion
Reviewed March 6, 2017

Stayed two nights. Opted for a "suite". Recommend as they are at the quieter rear of the hotel. Walking distance to the marina, mall. Didn't appear to be a typical resort tourist hotel. More business guests. Good front desk service. Unheated pool. Basic breakfast included. Clean and well maintained. Great value for Cabo. A few laundries with same day service are walking distance from hotel. Bell hop took us there. If you're not going for the Cabo Vacation thing and just passing through, a great choice.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo
Hector C, Director Comercial at Seven Crown Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2017

Reviewed February 10, 2017

I knew when I booked the trip that this was a lesser expensive hotel... The reason for this trip was to find some of the lesser expensive hotels/resorts to be able to know where we'd want to stay without blindly booking..
I found 3 places, one of which is where I will book next time- Cascadas De Baja!!

The staff was beyond friendly and extremely helpful at Seven Crown. The breakfast was actually very good.. The pool is colder than ice and the noise level is a little high. There is a rooster that does his job very well and I think he lives above the room we had! There are dogs that bark most of the night so we slept with the tv on while we were there... I would not stay here again but that has nothing to do with the staff!!

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank Angie I
Hector Manuel C, Gerente corporativo de ventas at Seven Crown Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2017

We regret that this time your stay has not been of your total pleasure. Be assured that your comments will be taken into account for improvement.

We will work hard to improve in the different areas of opportunity you mention. All in order to remain within your preference.

Reviewed January 23, 2017 via mobile

The good:
The room was clean, the staff was very helpful and always willing to help in any way. The location good, it was easy to walk to most places. The breakfast was acceptable and alway stocked. Really enjoyed knowing there was a metal gate before getting to our room. Always felt safe here.

The bad:
There wasn't much hot water when taking a shower. The towels could have been a little whiter, they looked kind grungy.

The ugly:
Wow for sure will bring ear plugs next time. There was a tremendous amount of traffic, sirens, and loud drunk people. You could hear everything going on outside at night.
The room door you could see light around all edges.

So having said all that, yes we would stay here again, the price is right. The bad and the ugly can be modified with some ear plugs, and taking a bit longer between showers when everyone is getting ready...... having great people around and lots of night noise is worth much more then having a silent night with crappy customer service.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Lisa B

Reviewed January 19, 2017

I booked this hotel through Expedia because I needed some place cheap for the first two nights of my trip. I was kind of hesitant to book here based on some of the reviews but so glad I went ahead and booked.

There are three categories of rooms here, standard - which is very small but well appointed on the one I saw, junior suite - this room is massive, probably three times the size of a standard room, and master suite. I didn't get to see this room type as they were all booked. I was in a junior suite and almost felt lost with the amount of space I had for just one person.

My room looked like it has been recently painted and rehabbed, everything was in great working order and so clean. The shower is actually the size of some entire bathrooms, huge. They were painting the exterior of the building while I was here.

The front desk staff were so helpful and kind. You get bottled water each day in your room but if you need more just go to the front desk. There is a small coffee maker in the room so if you need more coffee just ask at the front. My room had a toothbrush, tube of toothpaste, several bottles of shampoo, soap, conditioner, etc. provided. There was also a blow dryer (many small places don't provide), and an iron in the room as well as a safe. Be sure to ask for the safe key though.

I had a king bed in the sleeping area, which is a step down room from the living area. The living area has a huge L shaped couch that was pretty comfortable considering it had a concrete base.

The pool is pretty small and is right outside the office area. It's not heated and didn't appear to get a lot of sun. There were 4-5 comfortable looking loungers. The breakfast area is on the other side of the pool. The advertisement said continental breakfast but did include piping hot scrambled eggs and fresh fruit, more than filling.

I found the internet reception to be excellent in my room and I was probably the farthest room from the office.

Overall I would highly recommend this place if you're just needing a place to stay. It definitely doesn't have a resort feel to it and would be great if they provided at least a small fridge but maybe they do in the higher category room.

Room Tip: Get at least a junior suite if you want space to move around.
  • Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo
2  Thank Krim
Hector Manuel C, Gerente Corporativo de Ventas at Seven Crown Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments about your most recent experience at our hotel. It is a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed your stay and the attention of our collaborators.

We hope to have the privilege of receiving you again very soon

Sincerely

Lic. Hector Manuel Castro

Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

The hotel room itself was extremely small, just a bed and bathroom and small closet area. But looks aside, it was very clean, comfortable, had some street traffic noise but no music or clubbing noise, excellent shower, a small deck overlooking the pool, complete breakfast in the morning with eggs, cereal, yogurt, coffee, and delicious fresh fruits, and I think the best part was the location on the Main Street and close to the beach, marina, and tons of cafes and restaurants. Price was good. They did not allow late check out, so it was 12 noon. Front desk was helpful overall, but not overly so. I would say overall, a no frills type of place for the smart budget traveler. Enjoy Cabos- it's a beautiful place!

Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo