Tripadvisor
Cabo San Lucas
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 1, 2019

Loved this place, run by an American. Super clean and the maid cooks your breakfast right in your own room! Loved it!!! Have stayed here multiple times before and after time share. You have a great view of the harbor and city lights from up here. A large group can rent the penthouse...I think 3 bedrooms.

Date of stay: June 2018
Reviewed March 26, 2019 via mobile

We stayed in a condo just down from the Blarney Castle Inn which also is the location for Brennan's restaurant. We went for dinner on two occasions and loved the food,service and amazing view. We had a quiet dinner away from the busy marina area and would suggest others do the same.

I had the grilled shrimp which were cooked perfectly and wonderfully presented.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
782albertol, Director de Relaciones Públicas at Blarney Castle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2019

We are happy that you enjoy your visit. We hope to see you again soon. You are always welcome!

Reviewed March 2, 2019

The room was brand new, very clean and very comfortable. The staff was exceptional!! Sammy, Nubia (sp?), Salvador took care of everything we needed! I could easily stay at Blarney Castle Inn for a month.

Room tip: There are only 7 or 8 rooms with the same great view of downtown Cabo & the ocean.
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank robertkmerrill
Reviewed February 20, 2019 via mobile

Great meal with a view of cabo and the sea the meal rivals any other 5 star in cabo this is a secret gem well worth the visit the inn has beautiful suites with a great private pool area with hot tub and heated pool
Worth the visit staff is great

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank 965dennisd
782albertol, Gerente at Blarney Castle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2019

It's nice to hear your comments!!
We are trying harder everyday to make your visit memorable. We hope you visit us again soon at Blarney Castle or Brennan's, you are always welcome.
Alberto.

Reviewed June 26, 2015

We stayed here in 2011. Got delayed over night in Dallas because of weather. Emailed the hotel, let them know we were delayed. Finally got there at about 1:30 am, and the manager was still up, waiting for us to arrive, said he was "so worried" about us. The rooms were very clean, although I've certainly slept in more comfy beds, and I'm not sure if it was because we were so tired, but we did sleep. Crazy funky set up, but I mean that in a good way. Stucco walls have these massive colored class inserts, sort of like those glass gems you see that crafters use, and when the sun comes up in the morning, it's something to behold when it shines through those things. Breakfast was brought to us, first time I ever had chilaquiles and they have become an obsession for me now. Even the security guards at night were so polite and patient. Most specifically, we remember "Rambo" who spoke little English. Great big guy who has a thing for flashlights, so my husband gave him this little fancy flashlight we had with strobe setting, SOS setting, etc. Rambo loved that flashlight and gave my big 6'3" husband and me a hug. You can't find kinder or more attentive staff and the castle in and of itself is fascinating...yes it's a real castle!

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank gretchenborg
Alberto L, Director de Relaciones con Clientes at Blarney Castle Inn, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2018

We try harder to provide a memorable experience and be as friendly as possible to make you feel at home. If you are planning to return to Cabo, we would love to have you back at the castle! Call us and we'll help you plan your next vacation!.
- Alberto