Castillo Blarney Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Cabo Vista Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Hotel Melida(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Hotel Marina(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Hotel Mar de Cortez(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Los Milagros Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
View Hotel
Cabo Las Flores Hotel(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
  • Pool
Siesta Suites(Cabo San Lucas)
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 2, 2012

My wife and I spent two days at the Blarney Inn before, and one day after, our week at Playa Grande. What a great place to stay!

Brian and the staff made us feel like family, looking after all our needs from breakfast, transportation, access to a computer for printing boarding passes, offering to let us make a phone call home and even telling us not to worry about check-out time, letting us stay till late afternoon before our check-in time at Playa Grande..

Its location is an easy 10 minute downhill walk to the marina, the surrounding hills are a great challenge for my morning run and the view from our balcony was outstanding. I loved its feel of a small, private club - it was a nice change from a big resort with people everywhere. The pool, hot tub and sitting areas were great and made for a great stay.

Thanks to Brian and the staff! We will be back!

1  Thank neely4ever
Reviewed February 18, 2012

I almost feel bad contributing to good reviews here because this place feels like a hidden gem. Our trip was across Baja California and back by car and this is the best place that we have stayed at during the two week vacation.

Superb view, great value of accommodations, full kitchen, delicious breakfast, outstanding hospitality. This castle on the top of the hill is designed in a very interesting way that creates this homey feeling of comfort and neighborly surroundings. Staff is very helpful with finding places to go and things to do. I was able to practice my Spanish, get a great deal on fishing, have a fun celebration of New Year and 'Every Day in Cabo', which in itself is a holiday.

I have also stayed in the acclaimed 'best BnB hotel in whole Baja California' (one in La Paz) as well as few other BnBs on our trip, but this place beats them all by a mile. Will come back again. Thank you Alejandro (hope I didn't misspell the name) and staff for making our stay a great experience!

Adios

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Naz D
Reviewed February 11, 2012

We stayed at the Blarney Castle Inn a few nights in early February 2012. We had just spent a week at a big time share hotel on Medano Beach near downtown Cabo, so we were looking for a quiet few days before flying home to the frozen north. Brian met us at the front steps and introduced us to his funky inn. The rooms are not fancy, but have considerable charm. Brian has varied books in each room, plus the kitchen area is large and decently stocked. The pool area is sunny in the morning but not in the afternoon, but you can always just rock in the swing and enjoy the view. Since this is a "castle", there are many nooks and crannies to explore all over the place. The onsite restaurant "Brennan's" was not open while we stayed, but Brian made sure our made-to-order breakfast was served every morning. Once breakfast is ordered, read a book on your deck or just chill out, because the food takes a while to arrive. Good thing there is a microwave in our room, because the food is not always hot. They provide coffee makers, coffee and filters, which is better than the expensive time share hotels on the beach. Overall, it was a quiet, pleasant few days with great views of Cabo San Lucas, the marina and the ocean in the day and night. Lots of fun.

Room Tip: Room 4 has a large deck.
2  Thank BeachloversCalgary
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Great hotel! A little off the beaten path which for me is the ONLY reason I gave it a 4 and not 5 star review. It is literally the most accomadating hotel I have ever stayed at. Brian, the manager is extremely attentive to the needs/ requests of the guests. He and his staff will get you anything you need, to include the ocassional lift into town. Also, I checked out at 5 am and he was at the room to see me off. He even carried my luggage to my transport. One day me and my group brought back fish from our fishing trip. He had an employee come to the hotel and cook it with rice, beans and more fixings I can't even remember right now. It was fantastic. Breakfast was included with the price of the room and was fantastic. If you want a quiet vaca in cabo with great views, this is the place to go. I can't imagine a better "bang for your buck"

2  Thank jdub59
Reviewed February 6, 2012

We stayed for a week in January; the room was spacious, clean and airy. The view is great; Brian and his staff are wonderful. Upon arrival, Brian brought us a couple of beers and gave us a brief orientation of the hotel, how to get into town, and how best to negotiate with cabs back at night. A full breakfast was provided every morning, and there are water dispensers in the rooms. Because Castillo Blarney is off the beaten path you'll never be harassed by anyone to purchase anything, and you will genuinely feel relaxed and rested. If we ever return to Cabo it will be contingent upon staying at Castillo Blarney. Thank you for everything Brian.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple