“Unit 236 Great Decks and Views!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cabo San Lucas
Terrasol Beach Resorts
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Unit 236 has a fantastic upper deck that we watched fireworks over Cabo. The unit was very clean and the pillow top bed is great. The pool, pool bar/restaurant and beaches at Terrasol are hard to beat. We were able to buy morning caught marlin two blocks from our unit! Nothing tastes better! Craig and all the people at Terrasol were the best. You can't beat the location. We will return to Terrasol.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank James-Sylvia

Reviewed January 4, 2014

This is the 1st resort I had stayed at Mexico. The room is quite decent I can say. The exceptional view of the sunset, beach, and a pool makes the stays a complete enjoyment.

You need a bit of walking if you plan to go to the beach.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 3, 2013

My family (with two small children 5 & 7) stayed in unit 129. We could not ask for a better location, lower level, next to the pool and ocean view. The restaurant is very good and has reasonable prices. This condo is nicely decorated and had everything we need for a two week stay...Beach towels, full kitchen, Cable tv, WIFI, AC, couldn't ask for more! We have stayed in this unit before and we will continue to come back!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2013

So far our place and this stay has been Terrific,we have been here 12 days and have 3 more days to go, and will be sad to leave.
Communication with Craig Harrison has been second to none.
Now let me tell you, Terrasol may not be for everyone, there is an enormous difference between units, we had the chance to look at 3 of them and they looked all great, but talking to other guests it is all about the unit you rent, its location in the resort and if it has been recently remodeled or not. Unit 120 has been very recently almost completely remodeled and it worked great for us, it is very large and the floor plan is great! It has all new appliances fridge, washer/dryer dishwasher oven, microwave and all the kitchen utensils and kitchenware is brand new. I cook a lot, so sharp knives are important to me, and everything else is brand new, towels sheets and linens. The only thing they will have to work on next are the bathroom faucets and the bathroom grouting. Everything works and you will not regret staying here! The unit opens up to the front looking at the Pacific Ocean and the heated swimming pool and the Palapa Bar, in the back to a small patio area where you see the Hotel 200 yards away. There are no vendors and no timeshare people here. It is very quiet and there is an incredible beach to take very long walks on and incredible waves to look at. Very few can swim in this ocean and having been an ocean boy since I was born, for me it worked perfectly but if you are not a very strong swimmer ready to get slammed by 20 foot waves I would not even get close to where the sand is still wet.
If you are into fishing this is the place to be at!!! I fished every morning walking the 100 feet that separated us from the white beach. I bought a $70 pole from Jensen in town and some lures, asked the guy what works and caught many different kinds of fish, one of them must have been over 20 pounds because after a half an hour of incredible fight snapped my line (22 pound test).
From the beach you will have the opportunity to see both amazing sunrises and colorful sunsets over the ocean horizon.
This is Mexico, things work a little slower here, but they work!
If you have anything that needs fixing in this unit or in the other ones he manages and owns, you ask Craig Harrison and he will get you taken care of.
But If you only complain about things at the pool with the other guests around you, nothing will get taken care of , you'll ruin your day and the one of the rest of the people around you.
There are some very luxurious options at this resort and some that are very not. Here you definitely get what you pay for, and it would be my recommendation to deal directly with the owners.
I will rent this unit again for the many great things it has to offer and location, location location.
Thank you again for giving me a chance to stay here Craig.
Vic, Anna and Andre Bruno.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
5  Thank DesertHillsBnB
Reviewed November 25, 2013

This is the most amazing two bedroom apartment I have ever stayed in, it has been refurbished to the highest standard that could only equal a 5 star resort... From the wonderful linen on the beds to the fabulous kitchen it's first class all the way...the decoration is truly amazing,everything is brand new. The bathrooms are the most luxurious I have ever been into with fabulous tiling. I have been spoilt and will only ever want to rent this one!!

Room Tip: Just try and book 207 the best of the best
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank doodle1009
Reviewed October 31, 2013

Let me start by saying I stayed in this complex ( 236 ) last year and hated the condo, The owners were more intrested in rent money then anything else. THEN I ran across this place and I thought well they are not owned by the same people and I wanted to give it another chance, and Boy am I ever glad I did. The owner of this complex is PROUD of it, and it shows. It isn't ocean front, but it has a wonderful view, The condo is very spacious and clean, being lower, it has a deck from up above keeping the deck cool in the heat of the day, just absolutely wonderful, Satellite T.V Surround sound wi fi the works!!! Maria the house keeper is just a wonderful lady, I had one small issue, ( It was so small I don't remember what it was) But 1 e-mail to the owner and BANG fixed. Just a really wonderful experience, I highly recommend Condo 106 and the owners are exceptional communicators .

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank jjcanuck
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We just returned from a great week in Cabo at Terrasol. Through VRBO, we were originally in unit 221 booked through Brandon at Baja International realty. But 3 weeks before we arrived, he informed us that unknown to him or the owners of the other units around it, a full blown jack-hammer remodel started in the unit right below it. So we ended up scrambling and rented the Penthouse. But Brandon did give us a tour of #221, so I'll give you my impressions of both. He gave us an immediate full refund and helped us as best as he could. It should be complete in September, so until then it's not for rent. A warning - don't rent this unit from Rockstar Rentals. He has no access to it, but continues to have it on their website and take bookings. Several groups have showed up paid in full with no reservation, what a nightmare!

The complex is very quiet and clean, as all the units are full ownership (no timeshares). Most of these are never rented out so you certainly don't feel crowded. The Palapa Bar pool is very well run by Mario and Pablo who have been there for many years. Lunch is $6 - $8, beers are $2.50 and fabulous hand squeezed Margs are only $4! We met several full time residents (very interesting types) and they are more than happy to help you out with any questions about the area (this was our first trip to Cabo).

But the front desk staff and the lobby area leave alot to be desired. Brandon's unit is personally checked out prior to any arrivals, and he meets you there. 221 is fully stocked with liquor, basic kitchen supplies, and water so you don't have to scramble when you first get there. the unit is actually better in person than the pictures. Fully high-end remodel with 3 bedrooms, phones with free US and Canada dialing and 2 free cell phones for your use. No maintenance issues here. You cannot go wrong with this unit.

On the other hand, the Penthouse manager relies on the renters to inform him of any issues. Which means that it isn't gone through, other than maid service, before you arrive. We had non-working phones, water cooler was empty and never refilled, propane grill was empty and never refilled, tub drains that wouldn't close, closet doors with broken hinges and the entry fountain din't run. The front desk staff is good for getting you a cab, but not much else. There were some supplies in the unit, but I think the maids would have stripped them if we hadn't checked in while they were still cleaning. I would suggest making sure that someone goes over the place before you arrive.

But that said, it is a great property and I would rent it again. The huge deck with panoramic ocean views, built in couches, day beds, and hammocks can't be beat. The master bedroom is huge as well, the bathroom alone is probably as big as most full master suites. All rooms have lots of storage and closet space. There were 6 of us plus a 3 year old and no space issues here. You could sleep another 6 if necessary on day beds and couches that make up into beds. Walls of sliding glass doors in the living, kitchen and master bedroom can open the whole place to the outdoors, even in the heat of June we had great breezes and were very comfortable. Beds were the best I have slept on in Mexico, were as good as top end American hotels. After the day of exploring it was great to come back to the peace of Terrasol. The lighting at night is very cool.

We took the 10 minute walk to town often, and spent time at both the Playa Grande on one side of us and the Grand Solmar on the other. The location can't be beat as long as you know you can't go in the ocean here. Huge waves that were very cool to watch. When they ask for your room number, we just told them we were staying at Terrasol and would pay cash/credit card. Never a problem. The Solmar is amazing, infinity pools, great drinks and food. But they are adding an entire new wing on the north side so lots of construction noise right now at the main pool. But you can go to the 2 pools at the far end and not hear anything. And we hiked over the rocks to Lovers and Divorce beach. The Playa Grande is gorgeous as well, but the food and drink at the pool bars were very poor. Not one of our group could even finish a margarita they were so bad.

As long as you know what to expect we had a great time and would return to Terrasol.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family