“Pozole Perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Los Tres Gallos

Los Tres Gallos
Ranked #47 of 555 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Los Tres Gallos is a culinary experience for those in search of the true aromas and flavors of traditional Mexican cuisine
Nevada City, California
“Pozole Perfection”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2013

I love Pozole, I will order it whenever I see it though I am often disappointed because it never quite measures up to mine or that of my childhood memories. I took a chance and I was so pleased!! It was flavorful and rich and the meat was tender and succulent. I loved that they served a platter of seasonings, sour cream and onions on the side so I could adjust to my liking. Every dish at our table for four was beautiful and delicious - we were all very happy campers!! I cannot wait to return with my family!

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
“A great meal every time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

The first time we ate at Los Tres Gallos it was a small cafe with 4 tables and the kitchen stove was outside off of the sidewalk. The food was amazing and the owner very friendly, offering us free samples of many of their special recipes. The following year they had expanded into a larger indoor space with several tables and an indoor kitchen. Now they have a wonderful outside patio restaurant with outside kitchen. The patio is very comfortable and well decorated. We were afraid that with all the expansion the food may not be as good as previously, but the menu stays that same and the food is unique and tastes wonderful. They have done an amazing job and we would highly recommend eating lunch or dinner at Los Tres Gallos!

Visited November 2013
San Diego, California
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best treasure in Cabo!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

I found this restaurant on TA and was drawn immediately b/c of the pics...it's just as nice (if not better) in person! Quaint-off the beaten path (but not so much that you get nervous)! All 6 of us loved our food, the flower tortillas, guac, and mango margaritas were the highlights! Oh-and the flan-OMG-I don't even like flan and it was amazingggg! The open air kitchen is the best ambiance touch. Make time to go here!

1 Thank Heather M
Quincy, California
“Very nice ambiance but average food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

We went here on the recommendation of hotel staff. It was a beautiful garden setting with lovely lights and a friendly waiter. The hostess was disinterested and almost rude when offering us a table. The jalapeno margarita was good and so was the queso fundido. The entrees were not so great. I had the pork marinated and cooked in a banana leaf and my husband had the chicken mole. The sauces on both were good but both the pork and the chicken were very dry. I rate restaurants based on food, not looks. We were both underwhelmed.

1 Thank Lori L
Austin, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Loved the outdoor kitchen”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013

We had the gorditas to start and every last bite was wonderful. Margaritas were delish. One peculiar thing, our fresh made tortillas, they were crunchy almost like a chip. I thought they would be soft : ) Any ways, a wonderful meal I would go back in a heartbeat.

1 Thank 915biancah