“Amazing Food and Service!”
Review of Los Tres Gallos

Los Tres Gallos
Ranked #46 of 593 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Los Tres Gallos is a culinary experience for those in search of the true aromas and flavors of traditional Mexican cuisine
Reviewed April 19, 2013

This was actually the best steak I've ever had in my life and coming from the Midwest that says a lot! Amazing to watch the ladies prepare the food in the outdoor kitchen.. my mouth is watering thinking about the fresh tortilla's and guacamole. I was surprised that I didn't like the tres leches cake but I think it's because it was soaked in tequila and I had too much tequila the night before. Other than that perfect evening and great service!

1  Thank Melissa S

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I highly recommend eating at Los Tres Gallos. The food is amazing and the atmosphere is incredible. It's fun to watch the cooks prepare your meal in the open air kitchen. The food is prepared with fresh ingredients and is simply amazing. Don't miss out!

Reviewed April 15, 2013

My favorite Mexican Food Restaurant, everything is delicious, prices are good and very nice service, totally recommendable if you visit Cabo! Great location downtown Cabo San Lucas.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We enjoyed our meal in this quaint Mexican restaurant with authentic Mexican food. The Chicken Mole was fabulous, the best I have had anywhere. The service is top notch and you will be very happy with the outdoor dining experience under the stars on a little patio with your own private tree. Don't miss dessert, we went back a second night to try another dessert and have a cup of Mexican coffee.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

We've wanted to try real gourmet Mexican food and finally found a great spot! Great setting on a patio and there were even blankets for those nights when it get windy although there is an area to be "inside". Margaritas were fabulous as was the food. We had sopas and gorditas and guacamole! Main dishes were excellent also. Service was attentive. An overall wonderful experience and we can't wait to go back next year!