“We always love to go here….”

Hacienda Cocina y Cantina
Reserve with OpenTable
Hacienda Cocina y Cantina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 566 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Hacienda Cocina y Cantina, the signature restaurant at the Hacienda Beach Club & Residences at Medano Beach, merges traditional Mexican architecture with casual beachfront dining for an elegant, laid back experience. Perched on the most beautiful quarter-mile of beach and overlooking the iconic rock formations of Land's End, this restaurant features open air indoor dining, outdoor dining on the terazza, a beachfront palapa bar and the ever popular "tables in the sand". The menu showcases the different regions and flavors of Mexico through expertly crafted authentic dishes using only the finest local ingredients.
Maryland, USA
“We always love to go here….”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

One of our favorites in Cabo. Lovely setting in a very high quality resort. Beautiful views of the bay and Land's End. Boats drifting by on the bay as you drink and dine. Sun setting, moon rising, stars above. All beautiful. And the food is just delicious. We usually have a few tapas/appetizers so we can taste several dishes. Never disappointed. Great service by friendly staff. Reservations a good idea. Classy customers. A lovely spot for a nice dinner.

• Visited July 2014

Hacienda Heights, California
“Loved the setting”
Reviewed August 4, 2014

My husband and I came for dinner before sunset at the suggestion of a friend. The setting was beautiful and the colors they used for the umbrellas around the pool and the pillows enhanced the beauty of the blue of the pools and the sea. We ordered the Molcajete for two and it was delicious. Our waiter was attentive, friendly, and helpful. The frozen fruit bars for dessert were made on the premises and were yummy, too. We loved it and highly recommend this restaurant. The hotel would be a beautiful place to stay for our next vacation to Cabo San Lucas.

• Visited August 2014
“So disappointed ”
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

The location is wonderful and the service was excellent but the food was not good. We had the calamari which tastes more like liver and onions. I had the lobster enchiladas that had mostly shrimp in it. My husband had the sea bass that was really fishy. I also had the quarto leches cake which was very good. If you go because it is a nice location order the special.

1 Thank Carmen M
haciendajoe, General Manager at Hacienda Cocina y Cantina, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Sorry to hear of your disappointment with your meal. Those are 3 of the most popular items on the menu so I don't know how we so fell short. My hope is that you join us again. Please ask for me when you return. Joe
New York City, New York
“My new favorite restaurant”
Reviewed July 31, 2014

OMG! The best gazpacho soup I have ever had. I am not a cold soup fan but do love a good soup. My friends and I recently had dinner at Hacienda Cocina y Cantina where we experienced the best meal of our vacation. The mango coconut gazpacho soup was simply to die for. The most memorable soup of a lifetime. If we could have transported it back to the US we would have. Several of us have taken photos of the soup, inquired as to the ingredients, and will be trying to replicate it. The meal was also outstanding and the view spectacular. If you only have the time, resources (not inexpensive), or desire for one outrageously terrific meal, Hacienda Cocina y Cantina is by far the superior choice. I have vowed to have dinner there, each and every time I visit Cabo and can't wait for a return visit. Enjoy.

Visited July 2014
Lincoln, California
“The best place to enjoy the beach!”
Reviewed July 30, 2014

Loved all the service we got from Enrique, Felix and Victor during the 5 different days we spent there at the beach. Best price for a bucket of beer and great chicken sandwiches and sushi rolls. The lounges are by far the best on the beach with lots of umbrellas. One main plus is that the vendors cannot come inside the roped area to bother you all the time. See you next year when we return.

Visited July 2014