“Amazing place to eat”

Hacienda Cocina y Cantina
Reserve with OpenTable
Hacienda Cocina y Cantina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 587 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Hacienda Cocina y Cantina, the signature restaurant at the Hacienda Beach Club & Residences at Medano Beach, merges traditional Mexican architecture with casual beachfront dining for an elegant, laid back experience. Perched on the most beautiful quarter-mile of beach and overlooking the iconic rock formations of Land's End, this restaurant features open air indoor dining, outdoor dining on the terazza, a beachfront palapa bar and the ever popular "tables in the sand". The menu showcases the different regions and flavors of Mexico through expertly crafted authentic dishes using only the finest local ingredients.
Reviewed November 10, 2012

We decided to try this restaurant because of Tripadvisor's rating. We were not disappointed - it truly is #1 in Cabo. The staff - Carlos, Freddie, Juan Carlo and Rogelio were all very courteous, friendly and helpful. The food was delicious and priced perfectly, with perfect portion size and lots of veggies. Freddie introduced us to a Tamarind Margarita - now my new favourite drink in Mexico. We immediately made another reservation for later this week and will take guests with us.

There are newer reviews for Hacienda Cocina y Cantina

Reviewed November 10, 2012

Do not miss this. From the ambiance, to the service, to the mouthwatering food, it is a terrific experience.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

An individual I sat next to on the plane raved about this place. I had never been to Mexico, and I decided to make this my first meal in Cabo. I was in for quite the treat! I started my meal with Ceviche Verde and enjoyed Tinga de Pollo for my entree. Lime Chela was my drink of choice, and my night wouldn't have been complete without an order of warm churros.

To say that I was dining in paradise is an understatement. The staff warmly greeted me, and throughout the whole dining experience, they were friendly and attentive. The food was amazing, the views were exceptional, and the atmosphere was that of a fine dining restaurant without the pretense.

I enjoyed my dining experience so much, I came back not once but twice. Each time I enjoyed a new dish. My favorite had to be Pesca del Chef con Pico de Gallo Tropical. Sea Bass with a tropical salsa. I highly recommend Hacienda - You will not be disappointed!

1  Thank michellerichmond
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We want to Hacienda Cocina y Cantina for my birthday based on the reviews we read on TripAdvisor. We discovered that we had already been there after being denied access to Capella last year because we did not have reservations, so we ended up at the Hacienda and thought is was great. We, once again, had a fab experience at the Hacienda, great food, service and the cost is oh so reasonable. There were six of us drinking wine, cocktails, dinner and deserts for under $250. Considering the location which is fantastic, it is a bargain.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Based on the great reviews on trip advisor, we dined at Hacienda Cocina y Cantina during our visit to Cabo in October. We too give it a top rating, and liked it so much that we ate there twice.
The views of the arches, the cliffs and up the beach are wonderful. Service was outstanding.
We got the grilled sea bass/tropical fruit de gallo and the Hacienda salad. Both are highly recommended. An appetizer of jicama, lime and chili was very refreshing. Reservations are needed. You won't be disappointed with this Cabo jewel of a restaurant.