“Best of the Best”
Review of Baja Dive

Baja Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Baja Dive PADI #22248 is a small, personalized Dive Center serving Baja since 1989 offering Scuba Diving tours and PADI certifications from Open water up to Dive Master. We offer Discover Scuba Diving Class's for anyone who would like to try diving for the 1st time and we can also organize any other trips you would like to do while in Cabo from Arch tours, snorkeling, flyboarding etc. We are located in the Tesoro Los Cabos Resort on the Marina Boardwalk behind Baja Cantina or in the same carpark as Diary Queen. We have never had a Diving accident and work in compliance with PADI standards. With a Marine Biologist and fantastic Staff Baja Dive is here for all your vacation needs.
Bay Area
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 88 helpful votes
“Best of the Best”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I had a wonderful experience with Baja Dive getting our open water certification. Both Charlie and Carlos went above and beyond for each of our dives. We felt safe throughout the entire process. Unlike other dive shops in Cabo, Baja Dive provides a personalized experience with very small groups. We enjoyed our dive so much we signed up for a two tank dive a few days later. This will definitely be our go to dive shop in Cabo.

2 Thank jaynic_09
Charlie H, Owner at Baja Dive, responded to this review, February 1, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review. It was a pleasure to have certified you both while you were in Cabo you were both naturals. I am sure you will remember this for years to come especially the taking off the equipment and putting it back on.
Hope you see you both in Cabo again soon so I can hear about all your latest diving adventures.

Scottsdale, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Dive and Awesome Staff”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

Charlie is the new owner and the most accommodating owner I have dived with. Carlos is the dive master there and does everything he can for you to make your dive enjoyable. Basically he gets you into and out of your gear on each dive, Carlos takes lots and lots of pictures so bring an SD card / thumb drive etc and he or Charlie will give them to you at the end. The local diving is wonderful! I can't say enough or praise the operation enough. Avoid the hawkers on the boardwalk and head straight for the big marlin. Turn right, through the gate to Baja Dive.

1 Thank Tad_Curious
Charlie H, Owner at Baja Dive, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you very much for your great review. It was our pleasure have you out diving with us while you were here in Cabo . We look forward to seeing you down here again for some more underwater adventures.
Chicago, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great people- great shop!”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

I agree 100% with all of the previous reviews praising Baja Dives and the wonderful new owner Charlotte, "Charlie". We too had a fantastic experience! It was our first dive in a year and Charlie showed nothing but patience and helpfulness with everything from beginning to end. Two groups on the boat- 4 in one, 3 in the other. Charlie led our group - just my daughter, my friend and myself on a great dive away from the crowds. She took tons of pictures - of us and the fish- and emailed them to me the day after the trip ( excellent camera and photographer!) While all of this is great,what really set her apart from the others was her flexibility and willingness to roll with us no matter what: when we wanted a single tank morning dive- no problem. When we cancelled at the last minute due to illnes- again- no problem, no attitude, and not even a mention of a cancellation fee. Completely professional and nice as can be- Charlie, Carlos, and the Baja staff are definitely the BEST in Cabo!

2 Thank gary l
Charlie H, Owner at Baja Dive, responded to this review, January 7, 2014
Thank you very much for your wonderful review. It was our pleasure to get you all out diving while you were here in Cabo and I love the photo that you posted of the 3 of you enjoying your dive. We definitely look forward to seeing you all down here again for some more underwater fun.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very, very nice people and awesome diving”
Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

I dived 4 times with Baja Dive! As I entered the shop I was welcolmed warmely. One day later I did my first 2 tank dive and I had so much fun so I went again! We were never more than 2 people diving so the experience with the small group was even better.

They take pictures and videos on all dives and share them for free! Thank you!

I can highly recommend you Baja Dive!

1 Thank DeAcky85
Charlie H, Owner at Baja Dive, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for joining us for your diving at Baja Dive and for your wonderful review. It was our pleasure to get you out under the water while you were here in Cabo. We hope that you enjoy your experience with us for years to come with the memories of your photos and we look forward to welcoming you back to Cabo soon.
Seattle, Washington
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Wonderful dive experience and it's on video”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I had wonderful days diving with Baja Dive. Carlos is a great dive master. He went out of his way to make sure we saw all that was there to see. On the last day we dropped down to dive and we came face to face with sea lions courting. Carlos got the whole thing on video and sent me the link when I got back home to Seattle.
Charlie and Carlos run a great shop. They go out of their way to please their guests.

1 Thank Davidbfl
Charlie H, Owner at Baja Dive, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Thank you for joining us for your diving at Baja Dive and for the wonderful comments. It was a pleasure taking you out to our local dive sites to show you what Cabo has to offer underwater. The Video of the Californian Sea Lions mating is amazing and it is something that not many people get to experience. We look forward to welcoming back to Cabo for some more diving soon.