“Phenomenal experience!!!”
Review of Baja Dive

Baja Dive
More attraction details
Owner description: Baja Dive PADI #22248 is a small, personalized Dive Center serving Baja since 1989 offering Scuba Diving tours and PADI certifications from Open water up to Dive Master. We offer Discover Scuba Diving Class's for anyone who would like to try diving for the 1st time and we can also organize any other trips you would like to do while in Cabo from Arch tours, snorkeling, flyboarding etc. We are located in the Tesoro Los Cabos Resort on the Marina Boardwalk behind Baja Cantina or in the same carpark as Diary Queen. We have never had a Diving accident and work in compliance with PADI standards. With a Marine Biologist and fantastic Staff Baja Dive is here for all your vacation needs.
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Phenomenal experience!!!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My wife and I are certified divers and recently traveled to Cabo for the first week of our honeymoon. It was a great trip, but our two dives with Carlos were the most memorable of all our activities. He is an incredibly experienced diver with NO accidents (our two dives were his 10,580th and 10,581st dives and he frequently dives for the Mexican Navy to repair their buoy system). He made the trip very interactive: we held pufferfish, a large shovelnose fish, swam into a huge school of fish, and fed a large variety of waterlife. The best part - Carlos brought along his GoPro and gave us all the photos for free. He sets up and breaks down all the gear for you; all you have to do is show up and you'll have a blast! He's a great guy who's very honest and goes out of his way to ensure you have a fantastic time. I'm traveling back to Cabo in November with multiple friends and we will definitely be diving with Carlos again. Can't wait!!!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Wil B

Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great place!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Baja dive was a wonderful dive shop to work with. Dee was helpful and ready to work with us regarding times, number of dives and picking us up from our resort. They also had super competitive rates. Don't forget that gear rental is separate, though.

Carlos (the divemaster) is excellent - he pays a lot of attention to safety and making sure that we have a great time. He will do EVERYTHING for you, including putting on your gear! They were open to going to whatever sites that we were interested in, and very knowledgeable.

No dive shop can control dive conditions and what you will see, and our days of diving were on the cold side and a bit murky. That is the only reason we opted to only do 2 days instead of 3. But we had an excellent time, most of it due to the staff! Don't forget to tip!!

Visited April 2013
Anaheim, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Diving in Cabo exceeded my expectations”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of the dive site for sea life in the area of El Arco. I am recently certified and had the good fortune to choose an excellent dive shop to dive with which was BAJA DIVE. Carlos, the dive master was great. He did all of the work and made my experience outstanding. He took over 100 photos of my group and then forwarded them to me via Facebook.
I will definitely be diving with them again upon my return to Cabo.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank TCSTERN
Roy, Utah
4 attraction reviews
“Amazing Dive Experience”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Loved our two-tank dive trip so much, that we spontaneously decided to go back the next day. We had two certified divers, one introduction course diver, and a snorkeler. Dee was very personable and helped us customize our trips based on our varying experience levels and what each person wanted to see. Carlos was the most attentive dive master we've ever had. We'll definitely go back next time we are in Cabo.

Visited April 2013
Cincinnati, Ohio
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Dive Cabo”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and brother went on two two tank dives with this company and raved about the professionalism of the men instructors and crew of this organization. Not once did any of them talk about tips which is so rare in Mexico!!
Anyone looking for a company to dive with we rank this them #1!!!

Visited May 2013