“Best deck hand/captain in Cabo!!!”
Review of Cabo Sails

Cabo Sails
More attraction details
Owner description: Cabo Sails is a sailing charter company in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. We offer private Cabo sailing excursions, whale watching tours, snorkeling trips, magical sunset cruises, sightseeing and special occasion celebrations. We specialize in a smooth sailing experience and not extreme sailing and our private sailing trips accommodate all ages from 2-20 guests. KIDS 12 and younger ENJOY ALL ACTIVITIES FOR FREE. We are the premier sailing company in Los Cabos with 15 years of providing our guests with exceptional quality and service. We offer 5 different types of sailboats and a catamaran for romantic getaways, groups and fun for your entire family. We strive to ensure your experience will be one of the most memorable moments while you enjoy this breathtaking Land's End paradise. Experience the finest private Cabo San Lucas sailing aboard our beautiful and relaxing fleet of boats while enjoying delicious appetizers and premium open bar. Our friendly, professional and knowledgeable crew will treat you to an unforgettable experience.
Useful Information: Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children
Golden, Colorado
“Best deck hand/captain in Cabo!!!”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We went on a half day boat trip with the wonderful Enrique and Pedro. First we stopped to go snorkeling. There were 9 of us, 6 adults and 3 young girls (ages 7, 5 & 3.) My girls were horrified, Pedro was amazing. Helping to get the kids to shore quickly and super helpful to do whatever was needed for all of us to be comfortable (beautiful drinks and lunch.) Enrique was a joy to visit with and got us super close to many whales. It was such a memorable trip. Our girls say that was the best part of our week in Cabo! Muchas gracias Enrique and Pedro!!!!

Sandy, UT
“THANKSGIVING ”
Reviewed December 1, 2013 via mobile

This was the highlight of our trip! Enrique and Tomas were a pleasure to sail and snorkel with. There where eight of us, from ages 10 to 75. Great snacks and drinks also.

Memphis, Tennessee
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Family Thankmas Gathering - Sailing send off for our mother”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

All of my siblings and I (originally 7) get together every year around Thanksgiving and celebrate our "Thankmas" together. We are spread out over the United States and meet at a different siblings home each year. This year we planned a destination gathering in Cabo San Lucas, where our favorite cousin lives. And we planned a memorial to our mother who had passed 10 years ago. We rented a lovely sailboat to take us all out (10 of us) for the afternoon. The staff could not have been more lovely, accommodating and personable. Ricardo, Tomas and Enrique made us all feel so welcome and treated us to an exceptional day. A magical day. And, now, for the above and beyond: We anchored to swim, snorkel, etc, in about 20' water. I was so excited I jumped in without a thought. After a time, and everyone had everyone was back on board, I suddenly realized my St. Christopher's medal, always worn around my neck, was gone. This medal dates back to my best friend and boyfriend's father. It was first on shore in many landings in WW!!. It has been worn by my friend since his father died and by me every day since he put it around my neck during a very difficult time 10 years ago. I was devastated. Two of the crew and my cousin's husband put on snorkel gear and went back in to look for it. I could not imagine how they could possibly find it...currents, drift on the boat, etc. In 15 minutes, one of our crew came up with something twined in his fingers. A miracle...he had my necklace. Most amazing moment of my life. Best crew ever, best food and cocktails ever and service above and beyond. Book this boat and this crew.

1 Thank Carol E
LBI NJ
“Great Trip! Highly Recommend!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

My husband, our three adult kids and their spouses along with our 6 grandchildren (14 people in all with a one year old, a three year old, two five years olds and a nine year old) took a 4 hour sailing tour with swimming and snorkeling on the Espiritu Santi. The food was amazing. The drink was flowing and the children were allowed to drive the boat (supervised by the crew). We had an amazing time. Ricardo, Thomas, Oliver and Bryan ( the crew) were great showing us a super place to snorkel. The crew was in the water with us ensuring the children (and adults) were safe. Do not hesitate to use Cabo Sails for your next excursion!

Baltimore, Maryland
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“great outing”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

we booked a tour for 10 on the ALEURIA..What a fun time we had.Went whale watching saw marlin jumping.The drinks we great and kept coming just can't say enough good things about this company.You will enjoy

Visited April 2013