“Excellent”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

The drinks and service are amazing as well as the chips and guacamole
...and who can complain about the location?...IT'S ON THE BEACH BY THE OCEAN!!! Love this place and will be going back in April!

Reviewed February 25, 2013

we went two nights and it was excellent. our party of 5 loved our meals both times. portions are very big. ambiance is great on the beach plus they had live music both times. service was attentive and good. high recommend this place.

Reviewed February 23, 2013

I had breakfast with a friend here and they have big fluffy pancakes as well as good Mexican eggs. I agree with some of the other reviews that once the food is served, they are slow to check back and prefer to talk to each other. Very long wait to get someone's attention to even get the check, much less coffee.
Too bad since the food is good enough to take regulars from the Office after they increased their breakfast prices almost 50%! I'd give it a try when you're not in a hurry.

Reviewed February 10, 2013

We used to eat here almost every day for each week we were in Cabo. We always stay on Medano Beach and enjoy walking down to the beach for breakfast and then hanging out until late afternoon, having lunch, beers, cocktails, etc. Food was pretty good, service was friendly, always slow, but no big deal. Every now and then we would catch an "error" on the bill...always in their favor...but not uncommon for Mexico where most are scammers. Chino an Reene know us by name and would always greet us with a smile. On the last trip an odd thing happened. When we got our bill, there were two extra charges for drinks. We pointed them out assuming they belonged to someone else and mistakenly were attached to our bill. Oh no, Reene says he had a few drinks on us....WHAT?...yea he had a few drinks on us. I thought he was kidding...he looked sheepish, almost embarrassed, but to our dismay, he stuck to his guns....seriously!! If he would have asked me to buy him a drink I would have, But not like this. He assumed our generosity would extend to him "helping himself" to our money. We always tip them well because we are there all day ($20-30) while our bill is usually around $40-50. When I told him to take them off the bill, he said he couldn't since he already drank them and they were on the bill...huh? How about pay for them yourself. I considered them my friends after all of these years (10) and felt like I had a friend stealing from me....They lost an easy $150+ a week in tips for two weeks a year...we will NEVER go back...There are two many other options on the beach...go somewhere else

1  Thank drivewayman
Reviewed January 30, 2013

We enjoyed our lunch at the beach restaurant with beautiful view on land's end. it's simple Mexican food, but al fresco and excellent. What else do you need? Service was also very friendly and speedy. Medano Beach Club is located next to NIKKI Beach and TIO Sports. Highly recommended!