“Perfect for a day at the beach”
Review of The Moxitos Beach Club - CLOSED

The Moxitos Beach Club
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2012

I haven't had dinner at The Medano Beach Club as other reviewers have, but for two years running, I've spent a day on the beach with these guys and have loved every minute of it.

"Mr. T" runs the beach side of the house. He will set you up with a lounge chair and an umbrella and see that you are taken care of all day. I've always eaten a hearty breakfast here before starting my day of beachside drinking. The huevos con chorizo are excellent!

My tab for huevos con chorizo, an extra order of the chorizo, chips y salsa, a huge margarita and a bucket of paciificos came to just under $40 with tax and tip. That's a really good value for being able to hang out in their facilities on the beach.

I will be back to spend a day with Mr. T and the crew every year!

Reviewed November 26, 2012

This is my favorite place in Cabo to hang out. The breakfasts are wonderful, huge and very inexpensive. The staff is super friendly and very accommodating. You can hang out in the beach chairs enjoying the sun and the music during the day as well. Eating dinner there is amazing. Toes in the sand, watching the sunset and listening to the live music is very relaxing. The food portions are large and very tasty. I usually have to split my main course with a friend.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This place is part of the passport discount buy one get one and cabo magazine vouchers. So really good deal for dinner. Unfortunately most of us got the fresh fish ( sea bass) and it wasn't good. Overcooked and no taste. The clam chowder was yummy and fondue good but dinners left us hungry. Live music was awesome! We realized tat without good food you have very empty restaurants in cabo.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We Always enjoy this place. The food is excellent, the servers are very friendly and are not in a rush, they always have very good musicians playing during your meal. All in all its a very relaxing place to eat in the sand on the beach. Not something we get to do at home, ever! We will be back for sure!

Reviewed October 25, 2012

If you looking for a decent place to eat along the beach, without spending the prices at "The Office", this is a great alternative. They always have great service, good food, and great live music. We have never been disappointed!