“A favorite for locals”

Cuisines: Argentinean, Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We love steak. This Argentinian steak house had the best skirt steak I've ever had. No other English speaking customers tonight, since it's more of a local find. Very reasonable prices. Atmosphere a little lacking. Don't go here for romantic night. Great for families!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

Visited this place whil eon Spring Break with teenagers - exceptionally good food, Jonathan (Gionta Colombo) provided superb service and the prices were very reasonable - a bottle of the house red (Argetinian) was under $30 and worth every dime. If you want some fresh, well prepared food in avery comfortable environment try La Pampa

Reviewed April 7, 2014

The best steak house in Cabo. Great service, awesome size steaks and cooked to perfection! Will come back here on my next trip down to Cabo.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

In ten years going to Cabo this was our first time here. It took us way too long to find one of the best restaraunts in the area. The food was amazing and the service outstanding.

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have been to Cabo many times over the last 10 years! Each year I debate where I should take our guests for dinner since Cabo has so many wonderful choices! I came last year with my cousins and decided our steak loving guests ought to try it! We all thoroughly enjoyed our dinners! The waiter was super friendly and was able to explain each cut of meat to precision! We all left full and look forward to going on our next visit!