“Awesome!!!”

Winner 7 Sport Fishing in Cabo
More attraction details
Owner description: The "Winner 7" Cabo Charter Sport Fishing & Cruising Fleet of boats serves all needs. All Inclusive Charters. Share Fishing Charters. Whale watching. Marlin, tuna, dorado, wahoo, sharks. Showcased by 52' Hatteras Sport Fish "Winner 7" owner/operator in Cabo San Lucas. Plus other sport fish boats all inclusive 26' to 70'. World Class Fishing on World Class Boats. A/C, iPod Stereo. Exceeds all safety requirements. These are all great boats.
Colleyville, Texas
“Awesome!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2010

From the moment by two teenage sons and I stepped onto the 52 foot boat we knew it was going to be a good day. Dave and his crew were fabulous making sure we were fed often, had plenty of drinks and were catching fish.
My youngest son landed a 200lb Marlin and an 80lb Wahoo and had the time of his life. We were all very grateful that the Winner 7 was such a big boat due to the high seas that day. We saw some of the smaller boats getting beat up pretty bad as they headed back into the harbor early. To us picking the right crew was important because we wanted to have a fun day. After reading one good review after another we decided the Winner 7 was the boat for us.......we were right! When we got back in Dave brought the Wahoo to a local fish shop and had them smoke the fish for us so we could bring the meat home to Dallas. I had to leave Cabo two days earlier than my wife so Dave told me he would bring the fish to my wife at the hotel.....and he did! Thanks again for everything Dave! We will be back....

Oh yeah...almost forgot.....make sure Dave makes his famous guacamole dip for you and don't tell anyone else on the boat about it if you see him making it. That way you can hog more of it for yourself. Trust me, you will wish you did :)

1 Thank skillet55
travelmex7, Owner at Winner 7 Sport Fishing in Cabo, responded to this review, November 2, 2010
Thank you for your recent review and your kind words that describes our service. We here on the "Winner 7", from owner to captain to crew, are committed to provide the best possible service and fishing experience there is. It is an appreciated reward for us to hear these sort of comments from people that have been on our boat.

Winner 7

Scottsdale, AZ
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Definitely a "Winner"!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2010

I recently went to Cabo for a wedding and made the time to go fishing on the Winner 7. I am so glad I did! The crew was very friendly and very professional. We caught yellow fin tuna and marlin. After we caught the marlin (we caught it first) the crew made us fresh fish tacos for lunch. They were amazing! We saw a lot of wildlife including sea turtles, porpoises, a hammerhead shark, birds, and of course, the fish we caught. The boat is really nice and it's big enough that people have their own space (upstairs and downstairs) and with a bigger fishing boat like this, you don't get the rocking that you may get in a smaller boat. The rip included everything - breakfast and coffee in the morning, snacks and beverages throughout the day (non-alch/alcoholic), and of course our yummy tacos for lunch. Winner 7 was definitely a winner and we are already planning on bringing our parents back to Cabo to fish this fall!

1 Thank jennb_AZ
Phoenix, Arizona
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Winner 7 exceeded my expectations in every area”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2010

I chose Winner 7 from the high rankings on Trip Advisor and was not disappointed. I even called all the others, yet the others were consistently higher price and not as flexible. We arrived for to the boat at 9 AM which is much later than the other boats required and a nice breakfast awaited. We got informed about the day and set off to catch some fish. We caught some Marlin, AmberJack, Yellowfin and saw Dolphins, Vaquita Marina (nearly extinct), Hammerhead Shark, Seals, Pelicans, manta rays, sea turtles and many unique birds.

We departed that night taking some fish to cook at a local restaurant.

1 Thank aaronbare
cabo san luca
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great day on the water”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2010

First class boat and crew. They knew their fishing. They made everyone comfortable-fishing or not.

1 Thank donterra
Los Angeles, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Time with Winner 7 Sportfishing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2010

We had such a great time with our day fishing trip. The crew was wonderful and they provided everything for us, beer, liqour and even a wonderful lunch! Props to the chef! We will be cooming back to Winner 7 on our next trip to Cabo.

1 Thank spradling25