“Had to Cancel”

Winner 7 Sport Fishing in Cabo
More attraction details
Owner description: The "Winner 7" Cabo Charter Sport Fishing & Cruising Fleet of boats serves all needs. All Inclusive Charters. Share Fishing Charters. Whale watching. Marlin, tuna, dorado, wahoo, sharks. Showcased by 52' Hatteras Sport Fish "Winner 7" owner/operator in Cabo San Lucas. Plus other sport fish boats all inclusive 26' to 70'. World Class Fishing on World Class Boats. A/C, iPod Stereo. Exceeds all safety requirements. These are all great boats.
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
“Had to Cancel”
Reviewed March 19, 2014

I booked my trip 8 months in advance and Dave was very excited to speak with me about the trip like it was going to be next week. Dave had a lot of great ideas for our upcoming Bachelor Party and how to accommodate 13 people. Throughout the process Dave and his crew were very responsive to my emails and always ready to answer any questions that I had for the upcoming trip. We unfortunately had to cancel our fishing charter 3 weeks prior to the booking date and Dave was extremely gracious and returned my deposit no questions asked. He was a true professional and I will be using Winner7 for sure next time I am in Cabo. Thanks again Dave!

Visited April 2013

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent”
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Just want to thank Dave and everybody from Silverado charters for showing us a great time while fishing in Cabo. The crew of The Marshall were fantastic, Oscar and Victor worked hard to get us on fish. We caught 3 nice striped Marlin and had 2 more that just would not take the live bait. It was definitely an experience of a lifetime and I would recommend them to anybody looking to book a fishing trip while in Cabo.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank TomRoss44
Wichita Falls, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fishing "Cabo" with Winner 7 Sport Fishing”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Thanks Dave,

Everyone had a great time fishing. Special thanks to Gllen who had everything set up. We were very surprised and pleased when he unexpectedly upgraded us to the "Fishing Cabo" boat.
Captain Gill? and Raul? were excellent. The four gandkids all caught fish: three Dorados and
two Marlin. One Marlin we got to the boat the other got away after a long fight, but provided great excitement and enjoyment for everyone.

Thank you so much. Based on our experience we will certainly recommend you to others.

Harry

Visited November 2013
San Diego, California
“Great trip really enjoyable”
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I have been out with Dave several times he and his crew are very knowledgable and very helpful. I would highly recommend Winner 7 sport fishing

Visited January 2014
Everett, Washington
“Winner 7 the best”
Reviewed February 8, 2014

I've been on one of Dave's boats now couple times. I just want to say that Dave operates a great charter business has good equipment and good crews. We caught fish and had a great time the service was great everything was perfect. I highly recommend Winner 7 Sportfishing

Visited January 2014