“"Off seafood"”

Ranked #165 of 588 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fellini’s Restaurant at Pueblo Bonito Rosé, where celebrity Chef Cesar Vargas creates dazzling Italian food: Pastas bursting with flavor, risotto, meats and fish, salads, antipasti and paper-thin grilled pizza — all designed to delight even the most worldly of palates. Fellini’s is open for dinner only from 6-11 pm and is closed on Mondays. Please contact the Concierge for reservations
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We left Fellini's last Sunday, thinking we has a great evening: good attentive service, good ambiance; we even danced. Unfortunately my partner was up all night with gastroenteritis starting at 0200 am. I am quite sure that the mussels or shrimp were salmonella tainted. My salmon was fine. The last day of our vacation was ruined as we were up all night, changing bed linens etc. The last thing you expect when spending $130.00 for dinner is that you will be served rotten food. Avoid this place like the plague. This is the only bad meal we had in Baja. The restaurant was closed the next morning when we checked out, and we attempted to speak to the hotel manager at Pueblo Bonito Blanco, but only had the ears of the check-out clerk. Management was too busy to speak to us.

There are newer reviews for Fellini's Ristorante

Reviewed November 27, 2012

We went to Fellini's looking for an upscale and elegant restaurant. We made the choice because of the dress code for the patrons.

We made a reservation and arrived on time only to find ourselves way over-dressed. There were very few there and most were in shorts, t-shirt, and sandals. That is ok but is not what was advertized.

We enjoyed the meal and a bottle of wine. It was ok but not beyond average. I was really surprised by the slow service, especially since there were not many in the restaurant.

So...no big deal. Go there and enjoy but don't expect elegance.

2  Thank Sea Ya' I
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Went to Fellini's as part of the all inclusive from pueblo bonito sunset beach. There was a additional $10 charge per person. We had heard that the restaurant was recommended but I can say that very few of the dishes we tried were enjoyed. The staff tried hard but could not make up for the subpar food. Ravioli was fair, Cesar salad drowned in dressing, shrimp entree was tasteless (maybe fishy which was not good). One person in our party did enjoy her pasta bolognese. Desert was not bad but small bug crawling on my plate stopped me from finishing. That part could happen anywhere. Expresso was week and I refused a frangelico as I was told it was an extra charge not included in ai. Interesting that each restaurant decides what is top shelf liquor and excluded from ai.
I don't think we will try again.

1  Thank hsmolin
Reviewed October 25, 2012

This is part of All inclusive dining and I cannot believe the quality was so good.

I'm so picky about Italian food. I lived in the US and never had real good Italian food but OMG, they are amazing. I even asked about where the chef is from. He is mexican according to them.

They did tasting menu according to my preferences and wine pairing for my hubby (extra $35 for 5 flights. they were really good wines from Mexico, Italy, Chile I think and he enjoyed each taste.)

1) Fragola salad
2) Bruchetta
3) Pizza
4) Carbonara
5) Tiramisu & Panna cotta (shared with husband)

I still think about the food they had an want to go back there if any chance! The portion was just right and presentation was beautiful.

1  Thank mayo408
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Stayed at Rose, room directly across from Fellini's, might not of tried if not for that and the time share credit. Was as good as it gets, never figured on Italina in Mexico. Would be the envy of Vegas. Service and food was perfecto! Try it , you'll like it. Had the Lasagna, have eaten my share over the last 50 yrs. or so. This may have been the best of the bunch. Different taste from any I have ever had, herbs and spices mixed perfectly. Good wine selection, but thought a little pricey. Wished we had chance to eat a second time. Did question the dress code, my wife and I aren't snobs(our op.) , but we did make an effort to dress for a place of this stature, others came in tank tops, vulgar tees, cutoffs, and flip flops. Know it's a beach resort, but this place has some class and shame to see they apparently have no limitations?

1  Thank suewdf