“Amazing Service, Great Food, Thank you”

Fellini's Ristorante
Ranked #170 of 602 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Fellini’s Restaurant at Pueblo Bonito Rosé, where celebrity Chef Cesar Vargas creates dazzling Italian food: Pastas bursting with flavor, risotto, meats and fish, salads, antipasti and paper-thin grilled pizza — all designed to delight even the most worldly of palates. Fellini’s is open for dinner only from 6-11 pm and is closed on Mondays. Please contact the Concierge for reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2012

We have been going to Cabo San Lucas for 22 years and this was our first experience at Fellini's at the Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort. So good in fact, we went back twice. The restaurant was losing it's 4 star rating last year and the new Manager, Salvador Barrios has truly taken this small, intimate restaurant and has turned it around to be a flourishing gourmet stop. The service was the best we've ever had in Cabo. Anywhere! There was such detail to the presentation by the waiters - Fernando and Feliciano especially. They truly seemed to enjoy working in the restaurant and with the new staff on hand. They took pride in serving each dish and making sure we were satisfied. Salvador has hired a new chef that has created some wonderful and interesting new dishes that show creativity. The Pasta dishes were fresh and flavorful. The Sea Bass was delivered right off the boat and the Chicken was juicy and full of flavor. And if you have an allergy - no problem. Just let them know and they'll take extra care to make sure you can eat well.They even went out of their way to make us a gluten free dessert just for us. Truly a great spot to dine with a beautiful view of the ocean. Sit inside or out, either way it will be an enjoyable experience. Thank you Salvador - we will be back again!!!

2  Thank Tourtheworld32

Reviewed May 30, 2012

We had a wonderful dinner at Fellini's restaurant at Pueblo Bonito Rose in San Jose Del Cabo. We have owned a timeshare there for 12 years and this is the first time we have dined at this restaurant. It was really very good and great service. We would highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Linda O
Reviewed May 29, 2012

We recently dined here on an all inclusive package from the pueblo bonito sunset beach sister resort making reservations in person the previous night. You can opt to try the full menu at an additional cost of $20 pp or a pared down menu if remaining on the all inclusive option. You immediately notice the very high level of service, the staff are all very polite and professional. We did read a few reviews prior to dining but they did not do the service justice, it was that good !!!!!!. From the timing between courses to refilling the wine glasses, the staff were very attentive without disrupting the overall experience. All you had to do was glance around. Interestingly they serve wines from the northern regions of baja where there are over 80 wineries. We tried the house red which was absolutely fine. The food was very good indeed with a comprehensive menu even on the restricted all inclusive version. Before leaving we asked the manager where they train the staff, apparently this is all done in house.
If you enjoy the experience of dining as much as the food itself you will thoroughly enjoy this place. The waitress even remembered our names on the way out. I rest my case !.

1  Thank melbourne2004
Reviewed May 17, 2012

The food, service and ambience were incredible!!! My only COMPLAINT is that they do treat you different if you have an "ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE" from the Pueblo Bonito Resorts. The first night my husband and I tried to get reservations with the concierge at the Rose. The concierge made a phone call to Fellinis tom make us reservations as he stated rsvp was required. I do understand some Spanish...ennough to knwo that they did not want to take us with our bangle for "all inclusive"! The concierge then told us we were not dressed appropriate to dine in Fellinis that evening. Needless to say my husband was in dire need of some Italian food so we did go back the next night with out reservations. We got in by just walking up the hostess stand and requesting a table...we did tell her outside...by the 3rd time telling her she had us sitting outside. . THE REAL KICKER WAS TO SEE OTHER PEOPLE SITTING THERE WITH SIMILAR TYPE (ACTUALLY WORSE...FLIP FLOPS, SHORTS AND T-SHIRTS) OF CLOTHING MY HUSBAND AND I HAD ON THE NIGHT BEFORE. THEY STATE MEN HAVE TO BE IN COLLAR SHIRT/PANTS/ AND NO SANDLES....HELLO THIS IS CALLED VAAAAAAACAAAAAAAAATION ON A BEACH IN MEXICO!!! THEY DO GIVE YOU A SEPARATE MENU FOR THE "ALL INCLUSIVE" OR FOR AN EXTRA $20 PER PERSON YOU CAN ORDER OFF THEIR REGULAR MENU! I WILL HAVE TO SAY...VERY WORTH IT EVEN BEING TREATED LIKE A WELFARE BUM!

1  Thank doodleloverx3
Reviewed May 8, 2012

I experienced dining at Fellini's at the Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort in Cabo San Lucas twice during a two week stay last March. My friend and I has purcahsed an All-Inclusive Package from Pueblo Bonito Sunset Beach which included restraunts at the two "sister"resorts on Medano Beach. We were limited to ordering from a "special" menu but had at least 3 choices for every course, including appetizer, salad, pasta, entree, and dessert. I have read other reviews where the "special" menu was trashed- ine person said the choices did not include meat. Totally not true. We had a choice of a beef, chicken, and fish entree- all of which were delicious. And just in case you think I am a person who dines out only on vacation- I travel for my job and spend 150 nights + on the road, eating at restraunts from Mom and Pop places to 5 Star Restraunts in the Bay Area where I live.!! The food was great at both visits!!!

We sat outside on the deck for both visits and experienced great views of Medano Beach and the Sea of Cortez at sunset. We had wonderful, attentive service at both visits and did not feel that we were treated differently because we were wearing our All Inclusive bracelets. The entire staff couldn't have been nicer!! We did have reservations and were seated right away with our choice of tables. I would highly recommend Fellini's to anyone visting Cabo San Lucas.

Thank you for a fine dining experience.

1  Thank barbaraj62