“A Lovely Italian Restaurant”

Fellini's Ristorante
Ranked #151 of 653 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fellini’s Restaurant at Pueblo Bonito Rosé, where celebrity Chef Cesar Vargas creates dazzling Italian food: Pastas bursting with flavor, risotto, meats and fish, salads, antipasti and paper-thin grilled pizza — all designed to delight even the most worldly of palates. Please contact the Concierge for reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2012

We decided to go to Fellini's on our last night in Cabo San Lucas. We were staying onsite at the Pueblo Bonito Rose and had not gone to the restaurant previously, even though we had read good reviews on it.
Felllini's is a lovely Italian restaurant. The service was excellent; personable without being intrusive. The manager, Alcaravea, came by several times to see how everybody was doing. My sister and I started with soups (yum); my husband had the chicken liver crustini - he was in love! He declared it one of the best things he had ever eaten. Our entrees were equally as good. This is a great place, and we will definitely be back. Highly recommended.

2  Thank tinap1958

Reviewed April 27, 2012

This is an incredible 5 Star restaurant at Pueblo Bonito Rose. Ocean view, indoor & outdoor seating, impeccable service, amazing food & dessert to die for! This was my first visit but certainly won't be my last!

1  Thank Katelyn J
Reviewed April 22, 2012

We went for dinner at Fellini's hoping for a great view and a decent meal. What we go was an amzing view, impecable service, and the best meal we had in Cabo. It was a perfect evening and I highly recommend Fellini's.

1  Thank Jeff W
Reviewed April 21, 2012

While we had a wonderful time at the Pueblo Bonito Sunset, we chose to spend our last evening dining at Fellini's Ristorante at the Pueblo Bonito Rose. The meal was wonderful, the service impeccalbe, the ambiance romantic. What more could we ask for? I cannot comment on the price as we were on an all-inclusive plan. However, I do recall telling my wife that the menu prices were very reasonable.

3  Thank Laurie163
Reviewed April 5, 2012

Fellini's is a very romantic, gourmet italian restaurant. The food and service were excellent. We had a great time. We were on an "All Inclusive" plan so the food was very reasonable for us.

1  Thank DanJones