“A great place to enjoy Italian in Cabo!”

Andres Mamma Mia Italian Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Plaza Amelia Wilkens , Miguel Hidalgo Street , old down town Cabo
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The food and service were excellent! Very reasonable prices and the portions were large....U can easily share a plate! Best Italian food I have had in a long time!

There are newer reviews for Andres Mamma Mia Italian Pizzeria

Reviewed September 8, 2013

We ate here this evening based on trip advisor reviews. The good reviews were accurate so I thought I would 'pile on'. I am a little sad that we haven't been here before now. Twenty years coming to Cabo and never ordered pizza.

Eight of us shared two large pizzas ... the Hawaiian and the Cabo San Lucas. Everyone said they loved it. I can't imagine anyone not liking this place unless maybe they feel like the only good pizza is Chicago deep dish. If you go, ask for Oswald. He's probably the most competent and friendly server in Cabo.

Cost for the meal is on par with everything else in Cabo but Mamma Mia is a much less painful way to feed 8 people. We will go back next year. Maybe twice.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

It's a very simple venue. Thin pizza, very good indeed. Also had garlic pasta (ajito) which Was good too and a very generous portion. The caprese salad Was ok. Prices are very honest and the owner is a nice guy who's pride of his job. Overall a nice evening out with the family.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Sometimes when I go to cabo I get sick of having Mexican food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and sometimes want a break and try something new. Last year(summer 2012) my parents found this restaurant and we absolutely LOVED the food. The pizza was so yummy and the service was excellent! We loved it so much in 2012, that when we came back the following summer in 2013 we just had to go back. The food was even better the second time and I can assure you that we will be back the next time we are in cabo. Also, if you aren't a fan of pizza they have calzones, salads, and pastas as well! If you love Italian food I highly recommend this restaurant!!

Reviewed June 17, 2013

This restaurant/pizzeria was terrific; the service + the food. My family and I were not actually aware of the ratings & comments here on tripadvisor. We had just come from the 12pm mass on Sunday across the street from the restaurant which said it was only open Tuesday - Sunday from 8am to 12pm but yet they let us in with a warm welcome and by the time we left it was already 2pm. Very kind people!!! They even gave us free bruschettas because he felt sorry the food was taking so long. (Mind you, they were pretty much closed & we were the only ones eating) So, 5 star.. bellissimo!!!! delisioso!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Joanna G