“Love from Minnesota” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Andres Mamma Mia Italian Pizzeria - CLOSED

Andres Mamma Mia Italian Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout
Description: Plaza Amelia Wilkens , Miguel Hidalgo Street , old down town Cabo
Breezy Point, Minnesota, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love from Minnesota”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Breakfast is reasonable and abundant and only $5!! We also tried the pizza and although the wait time was longer than normal, was well worth the wait! Wow! So much food and made super fresh. Can't go wrong here! Nice family run place and the staff are all so happy! You can tell they love their job! They also deliver by bicycle! Cutest thing ever!

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Laura T

Calgary, Alberta, Canada
“Andres Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

We'll never forget when we found this place. It was under a different name and ownership and the pizza was so-so and then Andre took it over and glad he did! We have been going there for the last 4 or 5 years and never had a bad pizza or appetizer. If the food you order is not up to snuff he will do something about it for you.
The Bruschetta was very good by the way!
The service we got was quick and so was the pizza's. Hawaiian pizza, thin crust, just enough tomato paste, toppings and cheese. Would we go back yes we would and looking forward to doing so this coming up February.

• Visited February 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars
Sebastopol, California
“Damage Repaired”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 11, 2013

It took me 1.5 hours to order a small pizza. My sick wife was in a hotel wondering what had happened to me. Later we both came back and talked to the manager and he apologized and we were given a free pizza and excellent service, and it took only 20 minutes. I really like the way the manager handled this situation and think things will only improve from this point on since he talked to his staff.

• Visited January 2013
3 Thank John T
Vancouver, Canada
“Good as always”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

We went back. We were here 2 years ago and love the food and service. We had to go back again this time. Still great.

• Visited December 2012
3 Thank John D
Provo, Utah
“Maybe I ordered the wrong pizza, but I thought it was very average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

I heard good things about the place when I browsed trip adviser, so I thought to give the place a try. The pizzas were more expensive than I had originally imagined from reading the reviews. I ordered the Hungry Man pizza, but wasn't that impressed with it. The service was also longer than I expected. It took about 35 minutes to receive my pizza even though the place wasn't full.

I did like the waiter who was nice and approachable. The smallest pizza is an 18" size, which meant I could take a little home for leftovers. I would recommend the place if you have kids who are picky eaters. The pizza was simple pizza, and they had a wide selection of choices to choose from.

Visited January 2013