“Good as always”

Andres Mamma Mia Italian Pizzeria
Cuisines: Italian
Description: Plaza Amelia Wilkens , Miguel Hidalgo Street , old down town Cabo
Reviewed January 9, 2013

We went back. We were here 2 years ago and love the food and service. We had to go back again this time. Still great.

3  Thank John D
There are newer reviews for Andres Mamma Mia Italian Pizzeria

Reviewed January 7, 2013

I heard good things about the place when I browsed trip adviser, so I thought to give the place a try. The pizzas were more expensive than I had originally imagined from reading the reviews. I ordered the Hungry Man pizza, but wasn't that impressed with it. The service was also longer than I expected. It took about 35 minutes to receive my pizza even though the place wasn't full.

I did like the waiter who was nice and approachable. The smallest pizza is an 18" size, which meant I could take a little home for leftovers. I would recommend the place if you have kids who are picky eaters. The pizza was simple pizza, and they had a wide selection of choices to choose from.

Reviewed December 31, 2012

Tried Mamma Mia after Dolce couldn't accomodate us, and was very happy. Service was very kind. We really enjoyed the margarita pizza and the penne alfredo. Delicious and moderately priced. Recommended

3  Thank melodyt13
Reviewed December 29, 2012

We found Andres Mamma Mia as we explored the shops of Cabo San Lucas. Ordered the vegetarian pizza, which had a thin crust with plenty of flavor. Only beer and wine is served, would visit again.

3  Thank Cheryl S
Reviewed December 28, 2012

Give manager, Fernando, a "Mexican Minute" and he will guide you to a local dining pleasure. Andres Mamma Mia Pizzeria was our family favorite during our recent trip to Cabo. The pizza was fabulous and the service outstanding. One of the better pizzas I've ever had, and I've had many.

The restaurant also serves breakfast,which we returned for before leaving. Again, simply outstanding. Omelette's were generous in portion and very tasty. The French Toast was also very good. Did I mention the orange juice was freshly squeezed? Most options are only $5 US.

If you are in Cabo San Lucas and close to downtown, do yourself a favor and check this place out. You won't be sorry.

1  Thank Grabes79