“Great, safe, fun ride!”
Review of Cabo Sky Tours

Cabo Sky Tours
Reviewed October 30, 2013

The views and the experience are amazing. Ernesto is a wonderfully safe and skilled pilot. My husband wanted to do this for years and we finally did. He took the "extreme" tour and loved it! The take-off and landing are gentle, and the ride is so wonderful! I'd guess we'll be back!

Reviewed October 25, 2013

Been wanting to try Cabo Sky Tours for many years. Well, I finally did it and can check it off my Bucket List. Ernesto is the best at what he does. Never feared at any time of my flight. This is the way to see Cabo. I definitely will do this again.

Reviewed October 25, 2013

After watching Ernesto's ultra-light aircraft from beach over my last four Cabo San Lucas visits, I finally decided to go up. I only wish I hadn't waited so long! The pilot, Ernesto, is very professional and pleasant, and the views were spectacular! I opted for the short flight over the beach, marina and lands end. It is billed as a "ten minute" flight, but is closer to twenty. I also purchased photos taken from the on-board GoPro. The pictures were great!

I will definitely do it again. Maybe the longer flights that included over-flying the dunes...

I also mentioned my experience to some of my fellow resort guests. Three went up the next day and all said they loved it and will go up again!

Reviewed October 24, 2013

I flew three separate times. Once with my ten year old son, once with my seven year old daughter and once solo. Experience Cabos beauty from three thousand feet. Comforting and experienced pilot.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

With Ernesto as my pilot, I comfortably had a bird's eye view of the crystal blue waters as we sailed along the shoreline, out over the dunes and around the arch. It was an incredible experience that left me smiling, clapping and whooping it up like a little girl at recess. Thank you Ernesto, for taking care to make sure I was comfortable, feeling safe and having the time of my life. The views are breathtaking. The experience was nothing short of fabulous and I will enjoy reliving it in five days, five years or fifty years. I will come back and make sure my kids enjoy this same "free as a bird" adventure. Ernesto has the perfect personality and ability to make sure you relax, are (and feel) safe, and enjoy your ride; regardless of length. Thank you for an amazing afternoon. See you again, my friend. ~ Barbara from NJ