“Fantastic views of the Cape”
Review of Cabo Sky Tours

Cabo Sky Tours
Cloverdale, California, United States
“Fantastic views of the Cape”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

After watching Ernesto's ultra-light aircraft from beach over my last four Cabo San Lucas visits, I finally decided to go up. I only wish I hadn't waited so long! The pilot, Ernesto, is very professional and pleasant, and the views were spectacular! I opted for the short flight over the beach, marina and lands end. It is billed as a "ten minute" flight, but is closer to twenty. I also purchased photos taken from the on-board GoPro. The pictures were great!

I will definitely do it again. Maybe the longer flights that included over-flying the dunes...

I also mentioned my experience to some of my fellow resort guests. Three went up the next day and all said they loved it and will go up again!

colorado springs
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Fantastic experience”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

I flew three separate times. Once with my ten year old son, once with my seven year old daughter and once solo. Experience Cabos beauty from three thousand feet. Comforting and experienced pilot.

Erial, New Jersey
“On top of the world is a wonderful place to be...”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

With Ernesto as my pilot, I comfortably had a bird's eye view of the crystal blue waters as we sailed along the shoreline, out over the dunes and around the arch. It was an incredible experience that left me smiling, clapping and whooping it up like a little girl at recess. Thank you Ernesto, for taking care to make sure I was comfortable, feeling safe and having the time of my life. The views are breathtaking. The experience was nothing short of fabulous and I will enjoy reliving it in five days, five years or fifty years. I will come back and make sure my kids enjoy this same "free as a bird" adventure. Ernesto has the perfect personality and ability to make sure you relax, are (and feel) safe, and enjoy your ride; regardless of length. Thank you for an amazing afternoon. See you again, my friend. ~ Barbara from NJ

San Diego, California
“An awesome day in the air!!!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This experience was one of the finest in my life. Ernesto the pilot was a true professional. He is a great pilot and a great guy to be our guide. I have been back for another ride and will go often. Our experience was one of the best I have ever had. It was an exciting, spiritual and safe way to see Cabo San Lucas. If you get a chance to do this, take it. You will love it!
Thank you so much Ernesto! We will see you soon.

Visited September 2013
Virginia Beach, Virginia
“An INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I. Went two times, once in the morning and then at sunset...and there is nothing like seeing Cabo on an ultralight.. Hernesto will take good care of you. I am 55 and never felt safer. You would really be missing a terrific experience not to fly with Hernesto and his ultralight....thank you Hernesto!!! Elsie from Virginia.