“What an adveture!”
Review of Cabo Sky Tours

Cabo Sky Tours
Reviewed August 14, 2013

I had been wanting to do this for many years. Been going to Cabo for over 20 yrs. I was staying at La Estancia and there it was. I was so excited. What a thrill it was. I loved it and look forward to doing it again. If you are a bit of a thrill seeker this is a must do!

There are newer reviews for Cabo Sky Tours

Reviewed August 12, 2013

This is a unique experience I will always remember! I've never taken an ultralight ride anywhere else before. This time with friends and family's encouragement, I tried it and it blew my mind away. It's a 10-minute short ride that provides the most spectacular view of the island. I will absolutely recommend the ride to all my friends and family!

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Flying with Ernesto was the highlight of my trip to Cabo. The view was phenomenal. I had my GoPro camera mounted on the wing, so I have a video of the whole thing. Ernesto was awesome- very professional; I felt very safe the entire time. Next time I'm in Cabo, this is the first thing I'm doing!

Reviewed July 21, 2013

This summer was my first trip to Cabo and we did the Cabo sky tour with Ernesto. This was the highlight of my trip, it is definitely a must do in Cabo. The view was amazing, and the ride was smooth. I hope to go back and do this again.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

I go to Cabo every year and I now include a flight with Ernesto & Cabo Sky Tours every time. I've gone up and flown with Ernesto 4 times now. I've gone on The Arch & Sand Dunes Tours. I'm going back this year, next week, and I will definitely fly again. The Sand Dunes Extreme ride is just that. A lot of fun. You go from 2000 feet above the sand, surrounded by clouds to brushing the top of the sand. Ernesto is great and the picture packages make for great keepsakes and conversation starters. Love it and can't wait to get back up there again.