“"A must do experience....Amazing!"”
Review of Cabo Sky Tours

Cabo Sky Tours
Comox, Canada
“"A must do experience....Amazing!"”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

What an amazing experience! I encourage anyone wanting to experience the beauty of the Cabo area from the air to call Ernesto and book a flight. The flight experience is amazing and the views are stunning! I was able to view Chileno Bay, Santa Maria Bay and Lands End from the air....all places I spent hours at snorkeling with my wife while on our week long vacation to Cabo. Ernesto is a very professional pilot and made the experience very enjoyable with his friendly demeanor. If you have ever considered doing this type of thing, DO NOT HESITATE AND CALL ERNESTO FOR YOUR FLIGHT! You won't regret it!

Chapel Hill
101 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“You owe it to yourself to try this out.”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

My wife and I both took a 45 minute flight with Ernesto and it was the most fun we have ever had. While each of us had an unforgettable ride, I think Ernesto had just as much fun. The man is an excellent pilot and will make it a smooth flight or let you have a little fun down on the sand dunes. If you like roller coasters, then by all means go for the low level dune experience. The rush you experience on takeoff is almost worth the price of admission on its own. That little craft comes off the ground like a jet and the wind in your hair is a lot more fun than you might think.

Ernesto obviously cares about his equipment and his passenger's safety and at no time did we feel at all unsafe.

His small airport is only a short 5-10 minute taxi ride from the harbor, nestled between a couple of upscale resorts. We had no problem getting a cab to and from the airstrip. Ernesto himself got us a cab for the trip back.

Finally, spend the extra few dollars for the picture package, it is worth every penny. You cannot take a camera up with you, for obvious safety reasons, and his are so much sharper than anything you could snap anyway. That way you can sit back an enjoy the flight and he will email the photos to you. They are so good you can relive the whole experience when you get home.

Spend the money for as long a flight as you can afford, you won't be sorry.

Charlottesville, Virginia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing views and so much fun.”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Ernesto is great and it is amazing to see cabo from these views...can't duplicate it any other way. Not cheap to do, but worth doing the 25 minute tour, you will see a lot more on the pacific side. We even got to fly over a huge whale for a few minutes until it dove.

Lake Zurich, Illinois
“One of the best experiences”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Last day, before we had to return home I decided to try this. Always wanted it but never had the chance. I called Ernesto and scheduled it up 2 days in advance so that I have the first flight of the day. He himself actually picked me up from San Jose at 8:00 in the morning which was great because to take a taxi from San Jose it is $35.00. He actually installed my GoPro Camera on the wing of the glider and we took of for a 25 min flight. Perfect flying conditions so we were able to see all Cabos with the beautiful rock formations and he did couple of close "zooms" to the ground over the mountain ridges and the beaches. Once we reached the 2500ft altitude, he turned the engine off so I could peacefully enjoy the view. After we were done, he landed us very smoothly and he also arranged with his wife, Elena, to take me back to San Jose about 20 min drive. Again this was nice because otherwise I would have had to take a taxi and pay $35.00. I tipped but, that's because I wanted to and not because I had to. Overall, I was extremely pleased and If I return to Cabos I will try to schedule a tour with Ernesto where you could actually learn how to control the glider yourself. Awesome!!! Thank you Ernesto for the great experience

Visited March 2013
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Awesome!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Flying with Ernesto in his Ultralight is an experience I will never forget! The flight was amazing from take off to landing. I had 100% confidence in Ernesto with his experience and professional caring approach. He showed me sights, adventure and exhilaralization unmatched. Worth every penny....DO IT!

Visited March 2013