“Cabo San Lucas Inn, your home in Baja!!!”
Review of Cabo San Lucas Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas Inn
Ranked #14 of 26 Cabo San Lucas B&B and Inns
Monterrey, MX
“Cabo San Lucas Inn, your home in Baja!!!”
Reviewed June 25, 2007

Cabo San Lucas Inn is definitively the best place I´ve stayed in a long time. I travelled to La Paz, Todos Santos, Los Cabos, Loreto, Mulegé and Santa Rosalía and CSL Inn is by far the best place I stayed in.

Even though the facilities of CSL Inn are just lovely, the best part of it is the people backing-up everything. Brenda and Armando made me feel like if I was a long-time known friend of them and also they made me feel as if CSL Inn was my home in Baja.

As a matter of fact, I would say the place is so nice, it is kind of dangerous. Why? You would like to stay more time in CSL Inn than any other place in Cabo.

100% recommended.

Memo Valdés

• Liked — The managers
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank MemoValdes

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Photographer in Cabo Inn, Cabo San Lucas,Los Cabos, Baja, Mexico
Reviewed May 3, 2007

“Absolutely charming”, those are the words I would choose to describe the ambiance of “the original CABO INN”. It was exactly what I was looking for in a true Mexican posada. When I visit Mexico I want to capture its authenticity and culture. The Cabo Inn offers that and more. Stanley and Marie (the inn keepers) were delightfully warm and charming. They have resided in the area for years, and they are a knowledgeable resource when in need of information about activities, restaurants, charter companies for snorkeling / fishing, negotiating water taxi fares, and much, much more. I also had the opportunity to meet their son and daughter-in-law (the Owners) during my stay. It is my understanding that they have been hard a work touching up the inn after buying it last fall. I think their work is paying off for I found the accommodations very comfortable and clean. I really enjoyed the patio courtyard (common area), which is common in a traditional posada (inn). There is a modern cooking area, micro, refrig, TV, grill, etc if one wanted to cook the fresh fish catch of the day, which Stanley and Maria did one evening. They shared a gift from a guest with me - fresh Mahi Mahi hot off the grill – mouth watering delicious! The courtyard / common area is also a great “cozy” place to relax in the morning with your first cup of coffee or a place to unwind at the end of the day and mingle with the other guests.

The location of the Cabo Inn is also perfect. It is situated just off the main strip, a block or so from the marina, main shopping mall and shopping district. Even though it is in the heart of Cabo San Lucas, once you pass through the heavy carved wooden doors of the inn, it is as if you entered another world. A world that is quieter, simple and largely lacking in the hustle and bustle of the world you let behind a home.

This was my first visit to Los Cabos and the Cabo Inn, but it definitely will not be my last. Thanks to the Patenaude family for helping to create a memorable 2007 Christmas holiday.

Check out the home web site for the Cabo Inn and you will find some pictures I submitted that captured the amazing beauty and charm of Los Cabos.

Stayed December 2006
2 Thank CaboInnVisitor
North Carolina
Reviewed March 17, 2007

We just returned from Cabo. Our four nights at the Cabo San Lucas Inn were wonderful. Brenda, Artruro, and Hermano do a fantastic job of making their guests feel at home. Airport service was a huge help. The beds are just right, the thick towels a plus, the prettiness of the Inn itself very welcoming. Good, Real Mexican Breakfasts on a wide sunny porch; a pleasant, cozy lounge area; pretty views from balconies; other nice guests -- all tops. Trips arranged with Artruro are not to be missed. There are good restaurants within a 5-10 minute walk -- it's uphill coming back, but good excercise. We would, and hope will, stay again sometime. John and Cindy,
Raleigh, NC

Stayed March 2007
1 Thank lubberland
Prince Edward Island
Reviewed February 25, 2007

We had pre-arranged accommodations made for us at another location for our arrival in Cabo San Lucas, and it was inconveniently located, expensive, and impersonal. Fortunately, we were on our own for the end of our time in Cabo San Lucas, and we happened upon the Cabo San Lucas Inn. What a wonderful change! We were greeted with a smile and help with our luggage. Our room was very pretty (the St. Ignacio Suite) with its own balcony. The bathroom was attractively designed with nice thick towels and toiletries.

Downtown was an easy 5 to 10 minute walk, and the neighbourhood was safe and easy to get around. We had a little trouble finding the Inn until we spotted a sign for it at the bottom of the hill where it is located.

Breakfast was delicious, with both Mexican and standard B & B items. Coffee was available before breakfast for earlier risers.

Nicest of all were Brenda, Arturo and Hermano, who were wonderful hosts, spoke excellent English, and were so very helpful. Their airport drop-off service was excellent, and far more economical than a cab, and it offered a lovely opportunity to chat with them about life in Mexico.

Another trip to Cabo San Lucas would certainly have us staying at the Cabo San Lucas Inn.

Stayed February 2007
2 Thank travellingIslanders
oregon
Reviewed February 14, 2007

What a fabulous place!! The employees were warm and sincere..the breakfasts were wonderful..they treated us like family..great walking distance to everything but set back from the noise of town..great views of the city.....We would go back to Cabo just to stay there agin!!! Not your average Inn. Kimmy Ott Albany Oregon 2007

Stayed February 2007
2 Thank kimmy1965reefer
Nayarit
Reviewed January 9, 2007

We really had a great time staying at the cabo san lucas inn, the view from ower room was amazing, having spa tratments in our terraze overlooking down town was just an unique experience. Brenda and Armando (the inn keepers) where just there any time we needed something, dinner reservations, whale watching towrs (super¡¡¡¡¡) , snorkeling etc.........
We strongly recomend The cabo san lucas inn .
We travel a lot and allways stay in b&b and the cabo san lucas inn is the kind of b&b that you want your friends to visit and have the most relaxing, entertained and fun vacation ever......................

Esteban and Refugio
Buenos Aires Argentina

• Liked — The pool area, the room, patios, water fountains running, well everything was spaciall¡¡¡¡¡¡
  • Tips/Secrets — Try to stay in the Todos Santos Suit, simply the best¡¡¡¡¡
  • Stayed January 2007, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Gig Harbor, Washington
Reviewed March 3, 2006

I made reservations for February 12-18 at the Cabo San Lucas Inn last spring after reading good reviews on Tripadvisor. There were 14 of us and we had rented the main house of the inn (8 of the 14 were children and were arriving on Wednesday) The day before I left I received a call from the manager that the Inn had broken a water main and we would have to stay somewhere else for a few days while it was repaired. I was informed that she had arranged for us to stay at their "Sister" Inn (Casa Pablito) and she had taken care of the cost. When we arrived in Cabo we went to the "Sister" Inn and upon check in were asked to pay for the rooms. I tried to explain that the manager had made arrangements and the owner stated that she did not even know this manager. She had only met her the day before when she asked if we could stay. We drove back to the Cabo San Lucas Inn to try to work out the financial details and she said we WOULD have to pay for the other inn. At this point it was getting late, we were tired, and had no place to stay. We went back to the Casa Pablito and were told the rooms were given away. Our trip that was planned months in advance was turning into a nightmare. The owner of the Casa Pablito was very gracious and did help us find a room at the Finisterra until the Cabo San Lucas Inn had their water main fixed. The Finisterra was wonderful. On Tuesday (day before we were to go back to the Cabo San Lucas Inn) we received another call from the manager advising us that the water problems were more extensive then they thought and the inn would not be ready that week at all. At this point my children were due to arrive the next day and we had no place to stay. Luckily the Finisterra could accommodate us until Friday. On Friday we all had to move to the Best Western.

We ended up spending siginificantly more money then we had planned. The Cabo San Lucas Inn was $75 and the Finisterra was $275. We had to make SEVERAL calls to the Cabo San Lucas Inn to try to get our deposit back. Finally my husband and son-in-law drove up there and waited for the owner. They did not help us find other accommodations. They did not return any phonecalls. It was a nightmare. The only thing the manager did for compensation was arrange for a "spa day" at a local spa. When we arrived we were given a 20 minute massage. PLEASE DO NOT stay at this inn. It turned our much anticipated family vacation into a very chaotic, expensive trip.

• Stayed February 2006