“Comfortable oasis of good” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cabo San Lucas Inn

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Cabo San Lucas
Cabo San Lucas Inn
Ranked #18 of 28 Cabo San Lucas B&B and Inns
Phoenix, Arizona
“Comfortable oasis of good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2008

From the moment the cute doggie, Oly, greeted us, to the sumptious breakfasts, this inn shows a warmth that will keep us returning. The rooms are spacious and the breakfast is made fresh. Brenda is awesome.
You are close to walk to the the bustle of downtown, yet in a relaxed home away from home.

• Liked — Hospitality
  • Disliked — NA
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled as a couple
      Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2007

oh, where do I start....this was my first time in Cabo...and I know I will be back...everything was awesome from the food at the restaraunts to the tours I did. The hotel staff was very polite, very gracious beyond what they needed to do...the amenities could have been better but it wasnt that expensive so I understand. I booked all my tours right in the hotel through Cabo Adventures and some fishing company for my friend... I am not into fishing but I did go sailing on the Americas Cup...with Cabo Adventures...I had never met anyone from New Zealand before this....the guys that staff the boats are actually from the real Americas Cup races from 2000. Really cool tours with Cabo Adventures...I forget the name of the fishing company but I guess Cabo is famous for the marlin fishing...and my friend loved it... But I partied at Gigglin Marlin and the Cantina.....that was fun...but all in all the stay was awesome..I had one problem with the hotel...they dont have continental breakfast...like I had assumed...but besides that it was an awesome time....and the tour with Cabo Adventures was incredible...I think I will write a seperate review for them...

• Liked — food
  • Disliked — heat
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled solo
Denver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2007

This was my second time this year to visit Cabo and the Cabo San Lucas Inn. It is by far the best bed and breakfast. My friend Cheri and I just returned on Monday, November 5th and we miss everyone so much already. The breakfasts were once again fabulous!!!! The accommodations were awesome and the ambience wonderful. Brenda, Maxie, Armando, Arturo, Ms. Ole, Mr. Noble, and all the wonderful friends from Mexico and S. America made us feel as if we were part of one big family.
Don't let the little walk up the hill from the marina deter you. There is so much to see along the way. This little Inn is nestled in a neighborhood overlooking Cabo with fabulous sunsets and even more fabulous sunrises. Each room is different with its own unique essence. Brenda and Armando are the best innkeepers every. They will make your stay truly a memorable experience on your visit to Cabo.
Katie
Denver

• Stayed October 2007, traveled with friends
1 Thank DenverMileHigh
San Diego
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2007

Just returned from Baja where a group of us visited the now-being-developed La Amanezca destination health resort & vacation residence ownership property up the coast a bit at Los Cerritos beach south of Todos Santos.

Stayed 3 nights at the Pueblo Bonito Pacifica, the final evening at the Cabo San Lucas Inn. Quite the contrast, not the least of which was the transition from the isolation of the oceanfront Pacifica vs. the accessibility of the Inn to downtown Cabo San Lucas' marina and nightlife amenities. I was happy to experience both.

But the mangoes! Whereas the Pacifica charges $10 for a bottle of water, the Inn offers a mango tree which provided me a free and nutritious breakfast the day of my departure. I only wish I could have carted a bushel basket of them back with me to San Diego.

The Cabo San Lucas Inn is located up a short, steep hill in a quiet residential neighborhood about a 10-15 walk from the Marina. The front doors, constructed of palo de arca (sp?) wood branches, open to a very warm waiting room area in front of a trellised walkway leading back to the kitchen, office, and living quarters. Outside of the common living room space is a porch/veranda where we took advantage of slight ocean breezes while talking and doing some computer work. This area overlooks the Inn's small, 5-foot-deep swimming pool (which feels wonderful in Cabo's humid, 90deg climate this time of year) . . . and, the mango tree.

This place is a hidden jewel which has sprung to life in the past year under new management. Armando and Brenda, the current managers, are a very conscientious couple who helped me out of a little transportation bind when I first arrived in town on my way to the Pacifica. Wonderful individuals who offered taxi service and played tour guide during my stay. They provide the impecable service needed to complement the charm and visual attraction of the facility.

Cabo San Lucas Inn is what you might imagine a small, rustic Mexican b&b to be . . . with mangoes and mango water to quench and satisfy the palette during Cabo's warm, sticky summer days.

Mike

• Liked — Pool, Mango Tree, Seclusion
  • Disliked — Shower wasn't working, quickly fixed
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled on business
2 Thank MRE52
Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2007

My sister and I stayed here for 5 nights in July. We have been to wide range of hotels in all our travels - this hotel definetely tops the list.

The managers of this hotel, Armando and Brenda, made our stay here extremely relaxing and comfortable. We even had drinks with them by the pool one night and they provide great info on places to see and activities to do in Cabo. The rooms and facilities (pool) were impeccable and the general atmosphere here is very pleasant. The location is central, safe, but also very quite.

We highly recommend this hotel and plan on returning soon.

• Liked — Management and overall cleanliness of the hotel
  • Stayed July 2007
2 Thank canadianhotelreview
Bern, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2007

This is simply the most wonderful place we ever stayed at! Especially because the managers Brenda and Armando do such a great job! They really made us feel at home at their hostel. They even drove us around in town and showed us the best places to eat and shop.
The rooms are very cozy and beautiful. Breakfast is fantastic!
The only downside are the roosters in the neighbour's backyard which woke us up early in the morning. But oh well.. if we could, we would be right back!

• Liked — the staff!
  • Disliked — the location is a little off the path
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled as a couple
2 Thank sprain
Monterrey, MX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2007

Cabo San Lucas Inn is definitively the best place I´ve stayed in a long time. I travelled to La Paz, Todos Santos, Los Cabos, Loreto, Mulegé and Santa Rosalía and CSL Inn is by far the best place I stayed in.

Even though the facilities of CSL Inn are just lovely, the best part of it is the people backing-up everything. Brenda and Armando made me feel like if I was a long-time known friend of them and also they made me feel as if CSL Inn was my home in Baja.

As a matter of fact, I would say the place is so nice, it is kind of dangerous. Why? You would like to stay more time in CSL Inn than any other place in Cabo.

100% recommended.

Memo Valdés

• Liked — The managers
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled solo
#40 of 71 in Cabo San Lucas
Hotel Mar de Cortez
Hotel Mar de Cortez
#34 of 71 in Cabo San Lucas

Been to Cabo San Lucas Inn? Share your experiences!