“Excellent care for over 5 years”
Review of Spa Cielo

Spa Cielo
More attraction details
Owner description: A true medical spa, Spa Cielo Laser and Wellness Center, blends art and science to make patients look & feel better than they ever thought possible without surgery.We believe beauty is created from the inside out and the skin is a tangible manifestation of the body's health. We use customized, multi-faceted, rejuvenation programs which incorporate total body wellness and skin rejuvenation, to help you recapture youthfulness, making you feel as good as you look and look as good as you feel.Your skin rejuvenation process starts with a VISIA complexion analysis to determine the condition of the skin, its relative age and sun damage. This information together with a Skin Type Questionaire, Fitzpatrick Phototype Evaluation and Glogau Wrinkle Evaluation, allows us to develop a customized TOTAL NON-SURGICAL SKIN REJUVENATION plan for you. Our approach includes TITAN™, the latest, most effective skin tightening system, Diamond Medilift muscle stimulation and microcurrent to tighten, build and contour underlying muscle of the face and body, Lipotron to remove unwanted fat and no-downtime CoolGlide™ lasers, including Laser Genesis to reduce pore size and fine lines and wrinkles, Solar Genesis to remove age spots and sun-damaged skin, Excel to remove spider veins and unwanted hair, BOTOX®, and derma fillers such as Restylane®, , Surgiderm, and Juvederm. Effective products, and diet & nutrition supplementation programs provide the final ingredients to enhance skin health and appearance creating overall body wellness and the signature Spa Cielo glow.And last but not least, the state-of-art Fractional CO2 Laser, the newest Laser Service is now available at Spa Cielo. Named No. 1 Rejuvenation Breakthrough of the decade by WebMD, featured on The Doctors TV Show. Having incredible results on improving deep wrinkles, lax skin,texture, pigmentation, acne and burn scars and much more.
Reviewed February 4, 2014

What a great Spa and skin care facility Spa Cielo is. The owner Cathy always remembers you and greets you with a kind and loving smile. Her staff including handsome Gabby and lovely Paloma are bilingual and very skilled. I have had facial laser care and always receive compliments on my face which has truly become younger looking as I age. I also had a toe fungus condition that I received laser treatments for in the US with very disappointing results. After consulting with Cathy I began more laser treatments for this condition. The fungus is finally improving and Cathy insists on treating me until it is completely gone. So far I have spent less at her spa for these many treatments than the 4 treatments I received in the US. The Spa is beautifully designed and very inviting - a real gem!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Once I found this place, which was a bit of a challenge, it was soooooo worth it!! Don't give up, you won't be sorry! Cathy, the owner, is a skin care expert and an RN who really cares about helping people look and feel their best. i'm 51 and had just lost some weight leaving me with more wrinkles and looking older... plus I had a loy of sun damage. I had F CO2 and I look many years younger! Age spots gone! Everyone I've seen since, even though they didn't know that I had done anything, commented on how wonderful I look. It has given me new confidence... which is what spa cielo is all about. The whole process was easier and fast recovery than I thought and so much less $ than doing it in the US.They have treatments to melt away fat, hair and vein removal and much more. I am 100% thrilled with my results and the care I received. And how wonderful to in a warm, beautiful place while giving myself these beautifying treatments. I came home glowing!!

Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

Spa Cielo was a a great experience. Staff were friendly and very knowledgable. Treatments were done in a very professional manner and all rooms were clean and well equiped.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

What a perfect place to have real proffesional skin care people look after our concerns.
Spa Cielo is clean and the girls who work there are very friendly. Cathy sure has knowledge and is so up to date with new technology regarding skin care.
We would recomend Spa Cielo to all our guests who rent our condo'

Reviewed October 26, 2013

If you see only one person in your life about your skin and you don't see Cathy you're making a big mistake! She has the most advanced methods to see your skin as it truly is, the good, the bad & the ugly! Based on the results, she makes the appropriate recommendations for you from simple little changes or all out!! Will definitely be scheduling with her when returning to Cabo! Take advantage of the complimentary skin analysis!!!