“Excellence and RESULTS!!!”
Review of Spa Cielo

Spa Cielo
More attraction details
Owner description: A true medical spa, Spa Cielo Laser and Wellness Center, blends art and science to make patients look & feel better than they ever thought possible without surgery.We believe beauty is created from the inside out and the skin is a tangible manifestation of the body's health. We use customized, multi-faceted, rejuvenation programs which incorporate total body wellness and skin rejuvenation, to help you recapture youthfulness, making you feel as good as you look and look as good as you feel.Your skin rejuvenation process starts with a VISIA complexion analysis to determine the condition of the skin, its relative age and sun damage. This information together with a Skin Type Questionaire, Fitzpatrick Phototype Evaluation and Glogau Wrinkle Evaluation, allows us to develop a customized TOTAL NON-SURGICAL SKIN REJUVENATION plan for you. Our approach includes TITAN™, the latest, most effective skin tightening system, Diamond Medilift muscle stimulation and microcurrent to tighten, build and contour underlying muscle of the face and body, Lipotron to remove unwanted fat and no-downtime CoolGlide™ lasers, including Laser Genesis to reduce pore size and fine lines and wrinkles, Solar Genesis to remove age spots and sun-damaged skin, Excel to remove spider veins and unwanted hair, BOTOX®, and derma fillers such as Restylane®, , Surgiderm, and Juvederm. Effective products, and diet & nutrition supplementation programs provide the final ingredients to enhance skin health and appearance creating overall body wellness and the signature Spa Cielo glow.And last but not least, the state-of-art Fractional CO2 Laser, the newest Laser Service is now available at Spa Cielo. Named No. 1 Rejuvenation Breakthrough of the decade by WebMD, featured on The Doctors TV Show. Having incredible results on improving deep wrinkles, lax skin,texture, pigmentation, acne and burn scars and much more.
San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
“Excellence and RESULTS!!!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Thank you to Cathy and her amazing team, including the wonderful Dr. Arie Dorenbaum! I battled for years with sun damage that really affected my confidence until I went to Cathy for laser treatment.. Now I wear almost no make-up! I never imagined my skin could ever look like this. After some of my friends had the Lifestyle Lift done with Dr. Arie, I decide to see what could be done with my little "problem areas" and again, I could not be happier. Finally there is a plastic surgeon in town who actually listens and does just what you want and not what he wants. Thank you for all the support, attention and care - you have a wonderful team Cathy!

Visited July 2012

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful Experience”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

If you are thinking of having any laser or body work done, this is definately the place to go. The clinic has a wonderful atmosphere of calmness and is a place where you can go with total confidence and know that you will be in good hands. Cathy and her staff take the time to talk to you and help you understand the procedure that she recommends and lets you make your own decision with no pressure whatsoever. Her prices are so much lower than in the states so it is a wonderful deal. Why not save money and have a great experience at the same time! My husband and I have both had procedures done there with great results every time. We highly recommend Spa Cielo!

Visited October 2012
2 Thank Susan A
San Jose del Cabo, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“My advice...don't wait, go now!”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

A great ambience, and wonderful people in a place where you can take care of yourself without surgery. Why wait...get a bunch of friends together and rent a villa, spend a week taking care of all the little things that bug you. Amazing, amazing, amazing!!!

Visited August 2012
1 Thank LovCabo
Sea Ranch, California
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Magical Spa Cielo”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I visited Spa Cielo during my last trip to Los Cabos a year and a half ago. It was such a positive experience that six months ago when i got my flight tickets from SF, I also called Spa Cielo for an appointment. Cathy Dammann is magician with her multiple lasers and totally unique in that she gets personally interested in what's going on with your skin. This time when I went to Spa Cielo she took a new set of photos and compared them to those from last year. Her treatments are totally awesome--with results so much more dramatic that you'll get from visiting any other spa I've ever heard of, much less visited.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank sclark538
“Grateful to have found it...”
Reviewed August 24, 2012 via mobile

Cathy is, without hesitation, the most knowledgable skin care specialist I have ever met. She was also gracious enough to sit down with me and my wife and discuss our options on a molecular level just so that we would feel comfortable moving forward. The technology is state of the art, prices are unbeatable, and most importantly, Cathy stands behind her work. I have not written reviews before on trip advisor, but I figured this is a good place to start. While staying at "the one and only palmilla" down the street, I found it to be a convenient and easy $13 cab ride from the resort with a great organic restaurant nearby!