“A great break from Mexican food”
Review of Wicked Pizza

Wicked Pizza
Ranked #77 of 572 Restaurants in Cabo San Lucas
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Good for: Business meetings, Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Thin crust. Fresh ingredients. A sauce worthy of its Boston heritage. These are but a few things that make Wicked Pizza wicked awesome. A fusion of Mexican character and North End flavor (our homemade sauce is a secret family recipe — Wicked Pizza's founder brought it here all the way from Boston), one visit and you'll be sure to be a Wicked fan.
San Francisco, California
“A great break from Mexican food”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

After countless meals with beans, rice, salsa, chips, fajitas, mole, tacos, list goes on and on...my wife and I needed a break. I used my spider-senses and went to Trip Advisor to look up a good place to go.
Wicked pizza is what showed up so we decided to give it a try.
It's 2 doors down from Squid Row so you won't miss it. Of course you will get hassled from the people that is trying to sell you things, but keep walking and say "no thank you"
When we arrived, it smelled like bleach because they just cleaned the floors. That kind of bothered me because I hate that smell and therefore threw me off a little.
The server came promptly and asked if we wanted anything else to drink. In a quickness, I asked for a cold Pacifico (great beer btw) I didn't even look at the menu for the price (which I usually do first) after looking at the menu, we decided to go with the "wicked pizza" mozzarella cheese, roasted peppers, pepperoni, Italian sausage, meatballs, mushroom, and onion. Sounds like a combination pizza on steroids.
We also ordered some wings (which not pictured, forgot because we were so hungry) the pizza arrived fast! And my wife and I can say, we love the pizza! Thin, crunchy crust with all those toppings? It was a great pie. We ate it fast and was contemplating of ordering some to go, but our room fridge wasn't big enough to store a small pizza. We got a small pizza, 2 drinks, and wings...came out to $26 usd which was cheap for us.
The overall experience was ok due to the bleach smell (should've came a little later), but the food is a great break from Mexican cuisine
A must try in Cabo!

1 Thank STann415
CaboMN, Manager at Wicked Pizza, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Hello StANN415: Thank you for dining at Wicked, we're so glad you enjoyed your ice cold Pacificos and our most popular pizza, The Wicked or as you called it (pizza on steroids), it's no wonder that's our best seller.

As for the bleach smell, it would seem that you may have arrived shortly after we opened and finished cleaning the restaurant for the days service. We only use bleach in the front entrance where the night time partiers are not too courteous late at night. We apologize, but there is really nothing we can do about that. The bleach smell is usually gone about 1/2 hour after we open.

Thanks again for visiting us and for taking the time to write a review, we hope to see you again on your next trip to Cabo.

New Jersey
“Very good pizza”
Reviewed August 18, 2014

Sitting right next to Squid Roe you'll find this very good pizza place. I stopped in here one night after a trek to Pollo del Oro didn't pan out. Hadn't had pizza in awhile so I decided to go with it. Sat at the bar and was waited on instantly. Not too big of a crowd, it was still a little early for any kind of sinner rush. I ordered a beer and a Hawaiian style pizza. The wait was a little long for the food, but I was enjoying my beer and the mix of classic old school MTV videos on one TV and some preseason football on the other. Finally got my pizza and I'll tell you: it was good. I think I ordered the medium (or whatever the smallest one is) and I ended up bringing half home to my hotel. And on side note, it was good cold the next day too. Friendly staff. Enjoyed my visit a lot.

2 Thank Steve H
CaboMN, Manager at Wicked Pizza, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Hello Steve H: Thank you for visiting Wicked Pizza. We're glad you enjoyed one of our tasty thin crust pizzas and the classic music videos we put on our flat screens during the evenings. You seemed to have enjoyed the food, atmosphere and our customer service yet your ratings of our service seem unwarranted based on the service you indicated receiving, as you way you were "waited on instantly" and commented on our "friendly staff". Were there any issues you had with our service that you did not mention in your review that you'd like to bring to our attention? You can email us privately at wickedcabo@gmail.com Thank you.
Lindsay, Canada
“excellent”
Reviewed August 8, 2014

Ate there last Wednesday. Great pizza, cheap beer prices and outstanding service. Enjoyed it immensely

1 Thank Jon W
CaboMN, Manager at Wicked Pizza, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Jon W: Thanks so much for stopping and and then taking the time to write a review. We're glad to hear you enjoyed our tasty pizzas, cheap beers and great service. We hope to see you again soon.
Nehalem
“Great Pizza at a Great Price!”
Reviewed August 7, 2014

Discovered Wicked Pizza last year when we came to Cabo. Great pizza to change things up from eating Mexican food all the time. This year have gone twice, as we discovered on Wednesdays all drinks at pizza between 5-7 are half off. Getting a large pizza and 4 drinks for less than $20 when the pizza is great is an awesome deal.
I would recommend checking it out if you are in the mood for pizza when in Cabo. It will be a place we go every year from now on.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank GrelcksGirl
CaboMN, Manager at Wicked Pizza, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
GrelcksGirl: We're so happy to hear from a repeat customer. Sounds like you stopped in during our Wicked Wednesday promotion. Who doesn't like pizza and drinks at 1/2 price. This promotion has proved very popular for us and is in fact from 2 pm - 7 pm on Wednesdays. We have a similar promotion daily for our Happy Hour until 4 pm when all of our pizzas are 1/2 price when you dine in. We hope to see you again on your next visit to Cabo.
Los Angeles, California
“Surprised at the size”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Great pizza and the portion are huge. It was a nice surprise and it was great that they delivered to the hotels on the corridor. Only 30 minute wait not bad

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Gabriel E
CaboMN, Manager at Wicked Pizza, responded to this review, August 27, 2014
Gabriel E: Thank you for ordering delivery from Wicked on your recent trip to Cabo and for taking the time to write a review. We don't believe in doing anything small, that is why our medium pizzas are 16" and our large a giant 18". the largest in Cabo we believe. Combined with our fresh in-house made pizza crust and sauce plus a selection of over 20+ it's no wonder people love our pizza. On your next trip to Cabo please stop in and say hello.